No sex = Sexual Dreams ?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by monkbigdong, Sep 25, 2019.

1. I'm now 23 and I didn't have sex for the last 2 years. Why is a longer story so I'm not gonna get into that. But I'm seeing sexual dreams almost every night. Do you think thats my brain telling me to go fuck someone?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I don't think it works like that.. I've had dreams where I've killed people.. does that mean I should act it on??

No it doesn't :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Are you having them every night though?

4. No I rarely have dreams, that dream was in the past though lol

5. I think our dreams just reflect whatever is floating around in our subconscious at the time. I frequently have dreams in which I'm being persecuted or chased, and I think that's because I don't feel accepted by others in general. You're a guy in his physical prime who's not having any sex. Of course it's going to pop up in your dreams.

• Like Like x 2
  6. But I don't want to fuck anyone thats currently around me. I used to live in a country where you had to work for it, now I'm living in another country where they basically jump on me before saying hi. Do you think that has a affect on me not wanting them?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yes. Of course you don't want girls who are easy to get. You don't get an ego boost from "obtaining" them.

8. Makes sense. Not that I didn't think about these things but I wanted to hear from someone elses perspective. Do you think ignoring it and forcing myself to have sex would help me mentally. Or is that a bad idea?

9. If your horny fuck the broad doesn’t mean you gotta bust in her or keep her

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Don't sleep with girls you aren't really interested in, even if they say they're okay with it being NSA. Save everyone some tears and headaches, and just don't. Try to get involved in some activities or something where you might meet someone you'd actually be attracted to.

11. #12 monkbigdong, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    Isn't that kinda woman's characteristic to chase one that's not into you? Why do I have it?

12. Stop thinking about it so much and just fuck someone you find attractive.

13. Either get a friend with benefits or start taking care of business yourself more often.

14. #15 monkbigdong, Sep 26, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    Why are you guys replying like the thread title is "Need advice for having sex" ? You are in the "philosophy" section of the forum saying:

15. I think maybe you should focus on getting out of there from what you’ve previously said.
    Sex dreams always mean something else. Usually being envious I think, hang on, lemme get my therapist handbook...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Dreaming is wish fulfillment, so believed Freud at one time in his career. If yer up to it read his interpretation of dreams. It might not all be true but a great read nonetheless.

17. I'm trying my best. Don't be deceived by the buddha on my profile, I can handle chasing down couple of intruriders every now and then.
    I only see the girls I already had sex with before moving out of the country, so I tought my brain was saying "Look, you used to do it with these people. Go find them and do it again."

18. Really nobody knows what dreams mean. Some researchers believe they are part of memory consolidation. A lot of Freud's and Jung's models of the human mind are pure B.S.

19. I dreamt I was in an airplane that was forced to make an emergency landing the the top of a desert mountain. Upon exiting the plane I was suddenly all alone facing the challenge of getting down the stepped mountain and back to civilization. Way in the distance I could see a Castaneda character skipping along down the mountain with total abandonment and utter certainty. I kept asking how am I going to get back home and a voice kept saying do as he is doing as it is the only way down.

That’s when I woke up.

• Like Like x 1