Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

no sense of smell

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kaydox, Mar 8, 2009.

1. soo i have no sense of smell. i never did . i have never smelled anything in my life. and apparently i could get surgery to fix it but fuck it why should i. I wenty 19 years without smelling so whats the harm. i cant smell my daughter diaper... i can drink any achohol of my choice. like i dont see any downfall except weed. like when my cars smells like it... or me or anything.. its crazy shit man lol.

like if i went this long.. shouldnt i just keep going without smelling/???

2. +1 rep for you
    thats tough.

i would want to get to smell.
    think about it dude all the things you are missing out on. the smell of summer/snow/fall

3. I would.. i dont know what i'd do without smell.. prolly wouldnt care but it is nice

4. Fuck smelling. It is my most disliked sense. Too many things I dont want to smell. Also your nose gets accustomed to any smell after two minutes, so you cant smell anything good for more then two minutes at a time.

And i snort alot of drugs up my right nostril, therefore I can bearly smell out of it. My left nose hole still works though :mad:.

I'm sure you will get the surgery, smelling I guess would seem like a forbidden fruit for you. But really I hate smelling.

5. its always nice to smell dank buds

6. Yeah, I really enjoy smelling dank buds. By the way thread starter: I suggest you watch the movie Perfume. Just google and imdb that movie. You can relate to it the most. I like it personally.

7. i will look into that movie thanx. and honestly guys like think about it.. i never ever smelledanything.. sooo i dont know what im missing out on. all i know is throughout my life theres been millions of times where someone around me its like " eww wtf is that smell" and for all those times i can just smile.. because i will never ever have to say that.

8. i lsot all my sense of smell from snorting so mnay things in the short time ive been doing so and believe me its not worth it yo

im hammered out of min d right now so dont listen to waht i havz to sayh and all :smoke:

9. does it effect your sense of taste at all?

10. I would get it fixed what if those people who said whats that smell were actually talking about you and you had no clue because well you couldnt smell yourself.

11. Holy shit, you need to get the surgery to not have one of your sences is fucking crazy you will be glad you got it fixed. Really please get it done, by thursday.

12. i knew a kid named justin that had this

13. i work with a guy named matt..he cant smell..hes a tool.

14. the smell of summer/snow/fall
    snow smells now?

15. but the sense of smell can make you happy its a great thing to have i would def look into getting the surgery...u dont know what you are missing
    ++rep

16. The sense of smell is the best at triggering memories and emotions...this can be a really great thing. Plus, you're probably missing out on a lot of flavors.

17. I would be hella sketch on how i smelled and i would take like 5 showers a day hahahaha

18. smelling is overrated anyways. i hate smelling my own farts.

19. You're lucky, you've never experienced a smelly pussy =)

20. haha yeahh deff never had to smell one everrrr hell yeaaa. but yes my sense of taste is dimmed.. i am a cook.. so it does kinda hurt me i think in a way. But im still a good cook.