No SAT Scores needed for Oakland Pot School

Discussion in 'General' started by Anony, Sep 30, 2008.

1. I bet they just teach very basic stuff. Shit you could find on the internet..

two day weekend course?

weak sauce.

2. That would be a chill class haha

3. i would make so many friends in that school lol. going to school with only smokers imust be awesome. imagine the hook ups you could get

4. this is a damn cool idea but i bet you could learn just as much by chillin in the grow forums here for awhile.

5. Ain't that true.

That $200 could get me a half of sum daaank!

6. $200 for a lousy class?

Dude, i can get mad weed for $200

/my spin on your sig

7. lol. I think that this class is a rip off, but thats just my opinion.

I mean its great that they teach it to you in a classroom environment.

I could spend $200 on a pg&e bill or something.

8. I was about to point something like that out. I'm about to go sell some books for a class I don't really go to so I can get some extra cash.

9. :hello: Bravo, haha that was a good one +rep

10. i got a 420 on my math score on the sat

11. Its not like just a 2 day class, its 2 days as in 48 hours, with 2 hour classes on weekends, it even says in the class you'll grow a plant from start to finish, so i'm assuming you'd learn quite a bit. A god damnit this just makes me pissed off cuz i want to grow weed so bad and I can't because i live at home. This only adds to my jealousy from last night, because my friend has an 8 foot tall plant he has growing out by his pool (its fenced in) and his parents are totally cool with it. The plant smells so delicous, and the heady bud is fucking gigantic!

I want to rent a house and just not live there, and just turn the basement into a giant grow op, so my electric/water bills would be the same as if i were living there. I'd have to make sure the landlord couldnt just come in anytime he wanted though, and I'd have a couple lock cutter proof locks on the door

12. going to the advanced class they have here in LA. 200 bucks for an advanced. they show you how to open a collective.