No real plan for 420

Discussion in 'General' started by SnowCappedHills, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Ya it's true. I got no one to chill with this 420 (except maybe my sister a little while), so therefor there is no real plan except to smoke weed. What things do you suggest I can do solo to celebrate the day and have fun and shit? Oh and I guess not spend a ton of money eiher. :smoke:

2. Im in the same boat, only I dont have any weed.

Talk a walk, go on a hike, take a bike ride, just go outside and be in nature.

3. Jerk off a lot

4. Me and my friends all want to celebreate. Just not enough weed. I mean we all have bud but we wanted enough to smoke j after j all day. Sadly only enough for a few ;(

5. Be happy you get to smoke. Some of us can't.

6. you realize there's numerous threads on this already, right?

7. A hike would be great! Thanks :) I could even bring munchies too haha

8. they will keep piling on as the days count down. i might just take a break from general for a while before this side of me starts coming out

[​IMG]

9. Smoke and let the herb guide you

10. I'd go on a hike or something. If you can maybe go camping. I've never camped alone but who knows, maybe it could be pretty fun. You could beat off under the stars and smoke a few personal blunts nude in the woods or something.

11. no real plans either, i got my buddah though. im sure a few people will call to match throughout the day.