Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Place to Toke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Ive only smoked weed around 14-15 times. The first 3 times were the best ( I will never forget them) and they were all at a mates place( all 3 times were at night time, so i got to stay the night. Didnt have to worry about going home) . His parents were cool with him smoking at their house, he has now moved away. It is so much better smoking at a mates house for these reasons :
    - No Paranoia - because their is no risk of being caught
    - Dont have to go home, if im not feeling up to it.
    - You have a comfartable place with food, tv. ect

The past 10-11 times have all been at a local school , reason for this is because their are no people their and water taps there - for a waterfall bong. ( we use that everytime).

But now its really just getting boring sitting around at the same place, with the same people , doing the same thing and smoking the same way.

I want to enjoy it alot again. I think setting has a huge part in it.

What do you recommend ? Where do you smoke ? :smoke:

2. What you gotta do is get a pack of papers and then you just role joints it makes it mad easy to just smoke anywhere stealthy

3. ha smoking at a school is a real bad idea. not only will there be more of a police presence than your typical establishment...but (here at least) having drugs/paraphenalia around schools carry much much much more severe penalties.

if ya get caught with dope w/ in 1500 feet or so of a school, your totally fucked, is what im saying

4. i live in dorms, so i cant just chill here and smoke.
    i go on cruises a lot. my friends like bowls. i like blunts and sometimes some joints flow in. car rides are fun as fuck as long as the popo arent around

5. You can stick weed up your ass and get super high and it's pretty quick....Hows that boring for you?

6. its obviously not boring im just comparing it to my first time. I guess i mean its repetitive at the same place

7. I smoke at home and suggest to most people to smoke at home, but if you want new things go out and smoke at new places. You know the answer to your own thread so I don't understand what your question is? Find better stoner friends, sounds like the ones you have are fucking lame.

8. Start getting into rolling blunts. It makes smoking fun not having to keep on lighting the bowl and its portable

9. Like everyone has previously said, start rolling, and then smoke wherever you want. Smoke less often as well

10. Add some hype to your weed, don't matter where you smoke.. you'll enjoy the new buzz xD

11. Theres always a place to toke. Walk down the street at night smoking a blunt... Sneak a toke in a bush or behind a garage or somewhere in your backyard. Use your imagination. I smoked weed in so many random places. Parking lots and shit before eating at applebees. Right in public just make it look unsuspicious by smoking a cigarette. Im ramblin... But just smoke in your room.

12. just sleep over at a friend. doesnt matter if their parents are cool with it or not. Just sleep downstairs and go out the back door in the night. Then you can still watch movies and shit etc etc. Thats what i used to do...

13. Me and my friends blaze wherever we can think of...
    sometimes in the stupidest places :p
    We went to a friends house and he wasn't there so we decided to light up a few joint in the apartment hallway and we were out in like 5 minutes :smoke:
    I find it the best to blaze outside, inside works too but I only dig it when it's at night ;)

14. We have just the normal weed spots, e.g. place in the forest, house, by rivers etc... but I have never found any place boring, as long as im toking the herb it's fun. Bong hits & GC every night :smoke:

15. You could try smoking naked, it's actually pretty fun. If you smoke naked in a hot tub or in the wild or something it's pretty cool to.

16. this guy
    knows whats up

17. Yeah, you have to find new places to smoke. New places = New adventures.
    Parks, a balcony, hills, if you live near the water, beach. Ever hotbox a car? It's great smoking up and then being able to drive to where ever you please.

18. Latley ive been goin to my shed cus i can just fuck with everything in there while i smoke plus nobody can really see in unless the door is open.

also random spots in the woods are cool me n my buddy found this sweet spot by a river 2 days ago.