Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

no piece at work! on 4/20!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by timotei, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Any ideas on a ghetto piece I could make at work here?? Got the weeds... No pipe!

Hint, I work at a gas station...

2. They're called papers.

3. Unfortunetly, due to local complaints, we are not allowed to sell papres at my store... :(

4. If you're in a gas station, find aluminum foil. Or get a piece of 5 gum, strip the foily stuff off of it (ALL OF IT) and roll a J in that.

edit: or just (as previously mentioned) roll a blunt?

5. [quote name='"timotei"']Unfortunetly, due to local complaints, we are not allowed to sell papres at my store... :([/quote]

That's dumb. :( better go with a blunt. Better than rigging up something sketchy.

6. Straw + 3/8" drive socket = awsome one hitter!

7. Or meth head paraphernalia. Blunts are better

8. i would personally not smoke out of it but a pop can is the easiest bowl to make

9. Meth head style
    Lightbulb
    Candle
    Bud
    Empty bulb, clean the insides, make sure there is no white! Put your bud in the bulb and heat carefully over candle, then suck the vapors with a straw or pen tube

10. Regular smokes, primetimes, and cigars to roll.
    Tin foil then a bottle pipe is simple.

11. You work at a gas station...?

All the gas stations around here sell 5$ pipes all the way to bongs worth 120$

12. Well, all in all, nothin beats a good pinchy when your by youself... Finally finishing up with work, and about to go roll me up a big ole spliff!

13. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']You work at a gas station...?

All the gas stations around here sell 5$ pipes all the way to bongs worth 120$[/quote]

Woo, and just where do you live my friend?? Sounds like a nice place to live!

14. I live in Connecticut and all the gas stations around here do this as well.

15. take a cigarette, roll the tobacco out over a garbage can, and stuff with weed. when you wanna smoke it, rip the filter off

16. its called wait till you get out so you can keep your job

17. do edibles next time

18. i really hope your fucking kidding

19. ^ nope, i've done that before.. the first year i started smoking... not gonna lie.
    lol back when me and friends werent old enough to buy papers