No Pics, Just Good Vibes...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pearl75, Sep 23, 2010.

1. I'm without a camera for the time being, so I don't have a picture to share. However, I can offer a vivid description. If a genie popped out of a bottle right now, and offered me three wishes, this is what I would wish for: more fantastic visits like the one I just had, no matter how good or bad the grower, only dank bud will be the result, and three would be that every toker in the world is to have as wonderful a connection as I have. :D

In case you haven't guessed by now, my hook-up just left. He just popped in about an hour and a half ago without warning. He never does that. Usually I call him and ask, "Do you have?", or he calls me and asks, "Do you want?" He had a big, cheesy grin on his face too. I just assumed it was because he had partaken, and was in a very nice place. I assumed correctly! What was unbeknown-st to me was the reason for his surprise visit.

He sits down, and I immediately offer him a drink. We both like high balls. That's a shot of Crown Royal, on the rocks with ginger ale. They are lovely, indeed. While I'm pouring our drinks, my friend reaches into his pocket and pulls out a little baggie. I set our drinks down, and go to sit when this amazing aroma catches me off guard. I look at him, and he's waving this immaculate bud back and forth in the air as if he were waving incense. He finally stops waving it around, and hands it to me. This one bud had to weigh 4 or 5 grams.

I'm sure there are many of you among us who get buds like this all the time, and have perhaps seen better. What you have to remember, and you can see for yourself on the weed finder map, really dank cannabis is rare in Kentucky. It's especially rare for people who don't live near big cities. I get high end mids on a regular basis, but I have only recently made this great connection. It took me several months to hit this jackpot. What's really sad, and you can find this info on the weed finder too, nasty schwag sells around here for up to $150 an oz. That's highway robbery, but that's how it is here because of our location and our laws.

Now, back to this bud. First, I'll admit I didn't notice many trichs. I believe it was because he had already shaken these buds to catch the kief and make hash. He likes making hash. However, where this bud lacked crystals, it made up for it in density and color. The color was magnificent! Most of the bud was a rich, emerald green, but there was a stripe of deep purple that spiraled all the way around the bud like a stripe on a candy cane. This purple was so deep it was almost black, like the center of a Japanese iris. This was one pretty bud, y'all.

Normally I don't ask for names of strains. I usually only ask is it India or sativa? He doesn't get hung up on labels either. He's just really good at growing it because he's been doing it for so long. He really loves what he does. It's a damn shame it's so very illegal here. This time, however, I had to ask, "What is this?" He just smiled and said, "Call it whatever you want, just go get your pipe." I laughed, I couldn't help it, and got up to go get my pipe. Then he says, "Not just any pipe. I wanna smoke outta that big Gandalf pipe o'yours."

He just left from here about twenty minutes ago. I called my husband to see how his day was going. Before I could tell him I had a visitor, he asks me, "Have you seen _____ yet today?" I busted out laughing. Apparently, my friend called already to talked to my husband sometime before he came by. He probably wanted to know if he was home so he could borrow some tool...lol!

Today has been a really good day. I have to say, in spite of how sick I am, and have been for a long time, I have to be one of the luckiest chicks I know. I'm so thankful! If any of you have a great hook-up/friend, go ahead and give them a shout out here. :hello: