no peice, no papers, wtf do i do

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by canabisk1ng, Mar 30, 2010.

1. ok soo heres the deal, ive got about .7 grams, recently sold my bowl, my bong is at my freinds house, i have no papers, and i dont want to smoke a can. how's the easiest way to ghetto rig a non unhealthy peice?

2. Waterfall bong.

Gravity bong.

Apple pipe.

3. Try an apple if you have one or maybe a gravity bong if you have a gallon jug+sink+tin foil.

4. #4 GuttedJester, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
    an apple or other fruit with a screen
    look around and you will find something its not hard

im about to make a tutorial on how to make perfect home made diffused bongs

wow someone said apple before me hahahahhahaa i must have taken a long time to write this, when i started there were no posts

5. ill be very interested in watching that tutorial

6. Toilet paper roll and piece of aluminum foil. Poke a whole in the tp roll and use the foil as a bowl

7. apple no doubt...i wouldnt fuck with plastic..foil...metal etc.

8. ya i dont wanna smoke plastic or foil so im probly gonna end up doin the apple

9. If you're feeling creative, try and find some really thin paper and rolling with that. Just treat it like a normal paper, except where the strip of gum would be, tear off a tiny strip all the way along. This frees up some fibres to stick it down better. Success! :smoke:

Alternatively, you could always eat it...

-ss

10. yea i tried those firecrackers last week actually and they were awesome :D but i dont feel like doin edibles tonight but thanks every1 good suggestions but i think ima go with an apple pipe

11. :smoke: apple pipe works nice tastes like shit tho :smoke::smoke::smoke: pretty blazedd

12. umm....how about straight to the dome? lol but seriously, one nostril for the bowl, the other for the carb...GO!

Actually I'd have to say fruit pipe of some kind, apple or carrot (I know it's a vegetable).

13. my personal peice is a gravity bong made of a 3 litter with a glass bowl, this weekend im going to get a gong downstem and bowl so i can have a diffused gravity bong

14. what website should i host pics on

i will do pics but no video

15. I actually enjoy smokin out of apples and sometimes do it when i have a nice glass piece layin around. I dont know why everyone else dislikes it?

16. A toiler paper roll and some aluminum foil will do the trick.. makes a decent steam roller.. youtube it

17. Back whe ni first started at like 14 i used to just use cans haha