No Pardon for Missouri Pot Prisoner Serving Life

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Amsterdam, Jan 9, 2015.

1. So there's this article...

http://www.hightimes.com/read/no-pardon-missouri-pot-prisoner-serving-life

and literally what the actual fuck is this?? I cannot even comprehend how ridiculous this is, I mean people murder people and get away with less consequences and there's this guy with some pot and you put him in prison for life and nobody bats an eye? It's a damn plant, do you see people getting cuffed for buying camomile tea? No? Then why should people be put in prison for weed? We, my dearest stoners, live in a very fucked up world...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah, fuck jay nixon, impotent little dweeby fucktard of a governor.

3. Shamefull!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. And people wonder why people have started ambushing cops...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Its not the cops.they just enforce the law.

Its the politicians need shooting. Unfortunaetly assasinations are not as popular these days lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. My family left missouri a hundred years ago.

When i asked my grandmother in her 80s why, she said they used to call it misery, because it sucks to live there so much.

People who write laws should be required to get tested for a fully functional brain, otherwise you end up with idiot laws witten by idiot people.

• Like Like x 2
    It most certainly is the police as well.

8. Hopefully this dudes just getting some major karma returned back otherwise that's fucked

Unless he killed someone or something along those lines, I don't see any logic behind spending the rest of his life imprisoned. That's not human, the people who put him there are seriously fucked up in the head...

• Like Like x 1
  10. He must be so frustrated seeing weed legalized n shit.damn