Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No papers, What should I roll with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmilingDoobster, Sep 4, 2011.

1. If uhave access to cigarettes just empty out the tobacco fill with weed and replace the filter with a roach hey presto

2. buy a goddamn pack of papers or a blunt...there's no reason you should be so savage when it comes to smoking......

3. Lol ^^ Bible joint! First page of exodus!

4. A ratchet? WTH?

5. This is a suggestion that many people would make on here. A ratchet makes a perfect bowl if the hole is small enough or you have a screen.

6. WTF is a ratchet? You talking about the tool?
    How in the hell can you smoke from a ratchet?
    A socket, perhaps, but a ratchet? Funny!

7. Oops haha meant socket. I'm really baked, my bad

8. A friend of mine caught his 14 year old son smoking from a socket.
    Gotta wonder how many 14 year olds are on here?

9. Wrap it in cotton swabs and elemer's glue!!! It's non-toxic!!

10. Smoking printing ink? Go for it OP.

11. Wrap your weed in tinfoil instead of joint paper, it's much easier to roll and burns hella slow

12. Why cant people just go to the atore and buy papers?or at least stock up

13. A tin foil joint? Yeah definitely don't do that.:eek:

14. #34 14grams, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    toiletpaper

edit: i am completely kidding just incase someone takes this literally.

15. I'll admit I was caught smoking out of a socket a few years ago

16. Just make a toilet paper roll shotgun. Takes literally 60 seconds.

Before I was allowed to buy blunts and papers, I used the paper to roll coins in. Works good. Had to soak it in saliva.

Blank bible paper does work well tho. Lol.

17. lol a pack of Jobs is $.99. You can find that shit on the ground in <1 hour just by walking around. Me thinks OP can't legally buy papers ;)

18. Why would you even waste money on Jobs, though? They are fucking horrible papers. A friend gave me a pack of them like, a year ago, and I still haven't used half of them.

19. find the thickest cardboard available, you wont regret it.
    :D

20. they are good papers. i will take them off your hands