no ones around

Discussion in 'General' started by woot123123, Jul 23, 2005.

1. :(no one seems to be around, so i guess i just wont smoke. or i might just play parappa the rapper and smoke.

2. whenenver nobody is at my house i always smoke a bowl, put on a lil music and jus chill. cheer up buddy!:smoke:

3. wtf..... ;)

4. Smoking by yourself isn't that bad as long as you have something to occupy you. If you smoke by yourself and have nothing to do, that kind of sucks. But then again, whatever I do sober isn't as entertainting as while I'm high.

Jah Bless

5. that game sucks dude...........

6. Haha parappa the rapper? so oldschool... and lame imo, but shit if it gets you by then have fun with that.

I don't see whats the big deal of smoking by yourself, i do it all the time. I just chill out, listen to music, and play whatever games i feel like playing. I'd say just listening to some good music is worth the high. Music euphoria kicks ass.

7. i remember that fucking game, i bought it and beat it in like 20 minutes and never touched it again. stupid dog

8. Sometimes i like smoking by myself since you get sooo high. I'm used to smoking w/ 2-4 people. So if i packed a bowl , smoking by myself, i would get %66 more bud to smoke than if i were toking w/ 2 other buddies...HELL YEAH (and no, im not stingy with my weed, haha)

9. no big deal about smoking alone man. i smoke percy's all the time when im alone. if your friends aren't around FUCKE EM roll up a nice percy and get way more baked smokin it if they were around pitchin on it. percy's joints or if your a bong man percy bong bowls are sweet you may be a pothead but who cares!

10. Well if you usually smoke with 2 people, thats 200% more bud. Geniouses here...

11. yes.. real GENIUS

12. my bad, i was stoned as hell....this is the reason i dont like to smoke before big tests in school!