No One Lives (2013)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Me an My Husband Watch this Movie a Few Days ago...I was Impress with it IMO. It Stars Luke Evans & Adelaide Clemens & America Olivo...As Well as some Other People Too. With Out Giving Too Much of it Away it is about a Gang of Robbers who get in Over there Heads against a Psychopath/Serial Killer lol. @vostok @AR Toasty Yall Might Like this Movie. Also @BrewsnWeed666 It Has Former WWE Super Star Tyrus in the Movie too. :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

2. Hell yeah it sounds lit T I'll have to check it out :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    Sorry Dizzy I've not seen this one .....yet

While traveling cross country, couple Betty (Laura Ramsey) and an unidentified man, referred to as "Driver," (Luke Evans) encounter a gang of robbers led by dedicated criminal Hoag (Lee Tergesen), his daughter Amber (Lindsey Shaw), girlfriend Tamara (America Olivo), Amber's boyfriend Denny (Beau Knapp), and the psychopathic Flynn (Derek Magyar). Suspecting the couple to be wealthy and wanting to redeem himself for a robbery he botched, Flynn has them kidnapped and interrogated about accessing their money by Ethan (Brodus Clay) in a gas station. However, Betty commits suicide by cutting her throat on a knife Ethan had against her neck, which leads to the Driver breaking out of his handcuffs and killing Ethan.

Meanwhile, Flynn, having brought the Driver's car to the group's hideout, finds a girl in the trunk of the vehicle. Amber realizes the girl is Emma Ward (Adelaide Clemens), a wealthy heiress who disappeared after 14 of her friends were murdered at a party, and the kidnapped man is the one responsible for the massacre. Amber attempts to be kind toward Emma; however, Emma angrily spits in her face. Following Hoag's orders, Denny and Tamara head to the gas station to contact Ethan, only to find his and Betty's bodies and the Driver missing. They bring Ethan's corpse back to their hideout and inadvertently bring the Driver, who had been hiding in Ethan's body, along with them.

The Driver begins his assault on the robbers by first destroying their van and capturing Hoag, whom he later kills by dropping him into a meat grinder. After the group argues over what to do next, Denny volunteers to get their old jeep working so they can escape. Though he succeeds, the Driver shoves him into the open car engine, badly mangling his face. The Driver then chases and injures Amber, but lets her live when he realizes the surviving gang members are leaving. Nevertheless, Flynn accidentally hits Amber with the jeep when she stumbles onto the road. Emma comments on how the only one of them with a soul was killed.

After dropping Denny off at the hospital, Flynn, Tamara, and Emma head to a motel to stay the night. When Flynn uses the Driver's credit card to pay for a room, he inadvertently causes Harris, the motel owner (Gary Grubbs), to call the police, as the Driver had previously checked himself into the same motel earlier in the day. The Driver himself also arrives at the motel and nearly strangles Tamara to death in the bathroom, but stops when he hears Flynn shoot the sheriff responding to Harris' call. Flynn and Emma find Tamara crucified by the shower-curtain, seemingly dead; Flynn accidentally shoots Tamara when she moves suddenly, which leads to Emma attempting to escape. Though Flynn manages to stop her, he is promptly run over by the Driver in a police car. Emma tries to shoot the Driver with a gun she got from Tamara but runs out of bullets and flees into a nearby junkyard.

When the Driver confronts Emma, she states she is done running and she beats him with a metal pipe until Flynn appears with a shotgun. The Driver notices the danger and throws Emma out of harm's way after which Flynn shoots the Driver in the chest. The Driver survives due to his Kevlar vest and the two engage in a brutal fight. Ultimately, Flynn manages to grab his weapon, but is knocked out by Emma before he can fire it. The Driver states his amazement over this turn but Emma explains she wants to be one who finally kills him and manages to aim the shotgun at him. The Driver then urges her to take the shot. However, because a new shell had not been pumped into the chamber, the firearm fails to operate. Impressed, the Driver cuts out a tracking device he placed inside her stomach and announces that she is free. He then finishes Flynn off with a shotgun blast to the face and also shoots Harris for knowing his real name.

The next day, the Driver murders Denny in his hospital bed with a clipboard while disguised as a doctor, and says "No One Lives", the last line of dialogue in the film. As he leaves, he notices Emma being wheeled into the hospital on a stretcher. He touches her arm before finally departing.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. #4 Dizzy, Nov 27, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2020

That's Cool Vostok but I Hope You didn't Spoil The Movie for Your Self By Reading that lbvs...it is Better to Watch it then Read what Happens...at least as Far as Soome Movies go.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. this sounds awesome. Is it streaming on one of the platforms?

• Friendly Friendly x 1

6. IDK What You Mean...

~Toni~

7. Ty needed something to watch after this one.. lazy afternoon time

Its on tubi

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. No One Lives

most vidz here are on AmazonPrime or something similar

what I like about amazon is the movie crit'egues are useally true ..lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. #9 NoobGrower., Nov 27, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    wrong quote. Still wrong the second time lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Tubi

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Thanks man!

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Ohhh @NoobGrower. I Not Sure About that Sorry My Friend My Husband Bought The DVD of this Movie!

~Toni~

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Badass movie, dude is a psychopathic killer, ruthless.

• Winner Winner x 1

15. It's Like The Psycho Serial Killer Dude (Driver) an The Psycho Robber Dude (Flynn) Was Competting For The Most Crazy Awards lol They Was Both Killing a lot an I Love How They Got ina Fight to The Death at The End

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  16. So I watched 1/2 of it last night based on your post @Dizzy I'll finish it today. This movie is crazy!

• Winner Winner x 1

17. Lol Yea it is crazy...What Part did you Stop Watching at? I Hope You Get to Finish The Movie Soon tho it is Wild ASL.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Me too Dizzy...as a viewer I'm not to sure who I'm backing here
    the trailer trash or the middle class nutjob,
    whoose main job is trying to create silly ways to kill

...still funny tho 6/10

• Winner Winner x 1

19. Oh So You Did Watch it lol? The Whole Movie?

~Toni~

20. I finished it. That’s one dark movie ha.

• Winner Winner x 1