Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No one does anything when I get caught smoking bud ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VaiinChick, Feb 18, 2013.

1. When I have a joint in public like bus stop,train station,walking on the sidewalk etc. I always think that someone is going to call the cops or something. I don't do it intentionally, but when I'm on my way to class or something and haven't had a cesh yet. The people who walk by and see me just smile and shake there heads at me. They don't really do anything..they just walk on by, which is pretty cool. Or maybe it's because I'm a girl and don't look like the stoner stereotype ???

2. It's just weed. People are starting to realize it's not that big a deal.

3. I guess so :)

4. Never been to NZ, but you are openly smoking weed in public? We wouldn't dream of that in the US. Most states have public intoxication laws even if it is legal.

5. do they shake there heads like this?
    [​IMG]
    or like this
    [​IMG]

it matters

6. Do you waanntt a reaction?

7. Yeah, people are starting to care less and less. I hear it's hella 420 friendly in New Zealand. Where I'm at I can blaze within 100 feet where the police station is downtown and no one will give a fuck. Not even the cops, they just laugh (although I'm not ruling out that once in a while you'll get that douche bag cop who needs to fill his quota:rolleyes:). They're worried more about the drunks and the hardcore drug addicts fucking up the city here than the potheads.:smoking:

8. Definately, I thought people weren't not so much. I even got caught once by the cops I thought I was going to jail that day but turns out they didn't care as long I was being responsible and not causing any trouble haha Who Knew. But I'm still shifty about toking by a police station just in case I end up with that dickhead cop ha !

9. The smile of the first pic the head shake of the second. That kind :)

10. Same in Canada. It's a sign you're living in the right place.

11. Because they want to have sex with you

12. They're after yer lucky charms! ;)

13. Man I smoke in public all the time. Parks, neighborhood streets/in cars and such. It depends on your state laws, location or just if you feel like smoking outside :smoking:

Edit; And by state laws I mean more the local law enforcement's attitude towards it. Smoking in public is illegal in every state but some cops could care less.

14. Because almost everybody has either smoked pot before or they just know its not a big deal.

15. Still wouldnt keep it out in public if i were you

16. No one in NZ seems to care. Its great. Not even cops.

17. I do that just to spite those ignorant fucks, police just drive on past if you act like you're smoking a cig. The trick is to not worry about it, if you look panicky then obviously they're gonna suspect.

18. cops definitely care in nz, but they will most likely let you off if its the first time your caught with it, me and a few friends have all been let off at separate times and I don't know anyone that has been charged. Not worth smoking anywhere near cops though, they can fuck you over if they want to.

19. So true.

20. Well i am always paranoid as fuck when i am on the street, becouse i live in a controlled police area but alot of cops here dosent care about it we got "christiania" which is like the second biggest weed market in europe:smoking: