No New Growth**Pics**

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by harmless smoker, Apr 29, 2008.

1. watering-whenever soil is dry so roughly once every 2-3 days
    weed-bagseed
    vegetative stage-6 weeks, light 24/7
    flowering stage-8th day-light on timer 12/12
    orchid nutes-25-10-10 during vegetative stage only added nutes three times during veg stage.
    now using miracle gro ultra bloom 15-30-15.only added it once couple of days ago
    temp-day 23,night 20
    humidity-day 55,night 55ish
    water is mostly bottled water or distilled bottles ph usually stays around 6.2
    soil-ProMix seeding and potting soil-itts an orange bag and has worked perfect.
    sorry i forgot to mention im using 2x96 watt, 3 foot watt cfl's and the colour spectrum is at 6700K, but they are the U shaped kind they were originally meant for a fish tank.
    http://www.oceanicsystems.com/produc...near-strip.php but its the 36 inch light..

so anyways it has been 8 days and i havent noticed any new growth other than the height it grew 4 inches in the last 8 days but the hairs havent grown that much, just wondering if it needs a new pot or what im not sure whats happening it is my first grow, and it is going so well just wondering what's happening. and any info i left out just tell me. and any help or ideas to better my plants please offer.

http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/89527

why is it so difficult to post pics on the thread??? lol anyways any info is helpful

2. They really shouldnt be root bound, those look like at least 5 gallon pots. Ive noticed, usually, when a plant gets to a certain point size wise, you really dont notice new growth nearly as much because it is more spread out throughout the plant. Apart from that, they look wonderfully healthy, so I really cant see how anything could be wrong with them.

Edit: Just noticed you started flowering a little over a week ago, thats why you cant see any new growth. It is in the process of switching from vegging to flowering, you usually wont see much of any difference for probably 10 days. Dont worry, theyre doing fine.

3. Did u stop using the 6700k spectrum lights and switch to 2700 for flowering?