No New Growth**Pics**

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by harmless smoker, Apr 29, 2008.

1. watering-whenever soil is dry so roughly once every 2-3 days
    weed-bagseed
    vegetative stage-6 weeks, light 24/7
    flowering stage-8th day-light on timer 12/12
    orchid nutes-25-10-10 during vegetative stage only added nutes three times during veg stage.
    now using miracle gro ultra bloom 15-30-15.only added it once couple of days ago
    temp-day 23,night 20
    humidity-day 55,night 55ish
    water is mostly bottled water or distilled bottles ph usually stays around 6.2
    soil-ProMix seeding and potting soil-itts an orange bag and has worked perfect.
    sorry i forgot to mention im using 2x96 watt, 3 foot watt cfl's and the colour spectrum is at 6700K, but they are the U shaped kind they were originally meant for a fish tank.
    http://www.oceanicsystems.com/products/freshwater-aqualight-deluxe-series---double-linear-strip.php but its the 36 inch light..

so anyways it has been 8 days and i havent noticed any new growth other than the height it grew 4 inches in the last 8 days but the hairs havent grown that much, just wondering if it needs a new pot or what im not sure whats happening it is my first grow, and it is going so well just wondering what's happening. and any info i left out just tell me. and any help or ideas to better my plants please offer.

2. how do you load photos i have them on my profile

3. Pot size? Also, you may have stressed them a little bit when going into flowering. You said they ARE growing taller so that is some growth, i'd wait it out a little bit longer before thinking there is a problem.

4. thats what i thought, i am just getting impatient the smaller one i have to put into flower becasue i dont have a veg room it is 3 weeks younger than the bigger one

5. Uploading Pictures: Before you upload pictures you need to make sure they are the correct size. To resize pictures go to Paint (loaded on with Windows) and select the picture you wish to resize. Then click "image" then "stretch Skew" and resize at 10% increments. Don't forget to hit "save". Then click the reply button at the bottom of the thread you want to load the pictures on to and go to the bottom where it says "manage attachments". You can then upload the pictures you want.