Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No-Name Purple Purple. DANK.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HeyHey, Jun 26, 2010.

1. This is some really nice weed. Don't know the strain. A very heady high, I'll say its mostly sativa. Buds are leafy and fluffy/dense and very very purple (I know it's no sign of quality but I think it just looks amazing):hello:. The smell is amazing (makes the whole house reek), smells like grapes, or some kind of fermented fruit (good strong smell). Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I've never seen anything like that! Hahaha how much did that run you? I envy you so much

3. That shit blend in with the BLACK table!! wow that looks like some blackberry

4. Nice looking stuff! I'd totally smoke it.

5. looks like some very nice dank man :)

6. looks almost like the purple kush in the thread i posted a couple days ago

7. that shit is DARK

8. Nice, thats real PURPLE enjoy man

9. Beautiful nugs, I can just imagine some Blueberry, Querkle, and Purple Diesel making some serious orgy of love. Finished off with some nice cold temps at the end of flower and bingo bango some nice looking purps.

10. Looks good.

11. best shade of purple i've seen. rep

12. Damn that is dank. I can never find any real purps where I live although i once had a supply of beasters that were bright green with some purple spots on the buds, if was real nice.

13. cant tell if srs

14. Niiice!! +rep for some dank purp :smoke:

15. are you in florida by any chance? i had some purps tonight that looked just like that:wave:

16. Very very nice looking dank buds.

How do buds get to looking different colors though? Is it just the strain? Or the way its grown?

17. Im "close" to FL ;). And from my understanding, the purple has to do with the grower lowering the temperature on some stage of the plant.

18. Looks delicious. If I could get some of that I'd have a t break before smoking it out of a bong. Lifted.

19. haha thanks blades