Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No name pick up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SaNPaNWaB, Oct 24, 2011.

1. This dealer was my first. Didn't like how much I got. So I changed. Now I decided to give another chance and god a real nice 20 sack.

image-954328451.png

image-1549383675.png

2. My dank radar is going off even with the camera quality. Good pickup.:smoke:

3. How much is that?

4. I was using my iphone4 but I don't know why they're so shitty.

But I'm not sure how much was right there. That wasn't even the whole bag. Still another decent size nug was in the bad. Too lazy to pick up more haha.

But the high was great. Me and my bro got pretty high off three bowls of that. And idk it was a chill high while doing nothing but when I wanted to do something I got enough energy to get through it joyfully.

5. Thats an ill sack for 20. plus rep

6. [quote name='"SaNPaNWaB"']I was using my iphone4 but I don't know why they're so shitty.[/quote]

You're out of focus. If you tap the screen before taking a picture you'll notice a box that appears. This is your focus. What the focus does is...focus the picture on the spot you've clicked. This means whatever area on the screen you decide to tap will be 1000 times clearer than the rest of the picture. So what you want to do is zoom out/move the camera away from the bud as much as possible, (zooming in and taking extremely close pictures greatly reduces quality) hold the camera very still and tap the area of the screen where the weed is and take your picture. It's better to move the camera as far back as possible so you can put the focus on the entire nug, that way the whole thing looks great, not just a piece.

7. looks pretty, make cookies out of that stuff

8. damn that's the dank right there, Looks allot like what i get from my guy =-]

9. It is pretty dank. It's a shame I don't know the strain. But I'll be sure picking up for this guy again haha.