Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Name pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ViBeToSuRvIvE, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Smells like some exotic fruit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. From the picture i can tell its weed...thats about it

3. yay more crappy cell pictures!

lol if you have no name why does it matter that you show us?

it looks like every other crappy cellphone picture.

just smoke that shit down.

if you want to take a picture roll up a cross joint and show me that.

or something else crazy.

4. Cause maybe i want to show it to GC that why and its not a cell pic its a kodak digital camera and if you don't got anything better to say don't hate.

5. literally 95% of people in this forum are smoking "No name" bud. but instead of being retarded and following the stupid trends here, he is honest and doesn't claim it to be something its not.

all it takes is for someone to spit out a name in here, and the next 10 posts are claiming to be the same.

so props to the OP for having good smoke, and calling it just that.... good smoke :hello:

6. Not hating but you just cant see anything from the pics so.... well not sure what we are supposed to do you provided us with a thread that has no good pics we cant tell whats going on of course ppl are going to talk ship most ppl on GC just come to talk shit but if you post up some pics that look like crap well, its just gonna happen.

7. yah man i need to get a new camera, but i know the pics arent great but at least i tryy lol.=/

8. looks dankky dank mmm

9. Looks hella dank!

10. didnt come to talk shit about the bud just the pictures?

its like showing a blurry picture of a naked chick on a beach.

you can see shes naked but you get nothing else.

so bad pictures are just sorta redundant to post.

it looks good man but smoke it no need for pictures.