Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No-name DANK in a new state!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by northernwidow, Feb 27, 2009.

1. I just moved to florida for a few months to work. Didn't take long to find an awesome connection.

I posted the first pic in another thread but, It just feels right

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. very nice bud, where in florida you move to? your gonna be finding abunch of that stuff, is that silver haze?? looks familiar

3. #3 northernwidow, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    I didn't get a name... it's really fluffy and the high... well I was sitting on the porch in the dark focused on the tv and totally forgot where I was for a moment. Im living in palm beach gardens.

4. nice you'll get so good shit there, im in gainesville and a lot of the shit up here comes from south florida...

5. Dude nice bowl.

If I had that I'd name it "black magic"

I still gota think of a name for my pipe. :(

6. youre gonna have to find some florida cryppy since you moved there :)

7. welcome to florida
    what part of florida are u in?:hello:

8. yeah man palm beach is a great place to get some nice crippy...ive gotten some straight fire from there a few times and ive never been disappointed.

Smoke on brotha:bongin:

9. jerz- thats what this was called, im beginning to realize that FL-Krippy = Northeast-Headies.

amack- it's an awesome place, only took three rounds of disc golf to find some. plus it's pretty fucking amazing just how killer the scenery is. though my town's a little lame, what with all of the retirees... the other day I counted hot girls vs. $200k+ cars that I saw in the gardens... cars won. jupiter and west palm are true gold mines of beautiful women, i recently discovered.

rage- thanks brother. I found that a shop i came across down here... i should get more pics up... it's a perfect hand sized sherly, and that pic doesnt really do the color contrast justice. it looks like lightening on a clear night with no moon. don't think to hard on a name for your pipe... if it's supposed to have one, it will

10. I'm in FL and I'm gonna try to post up some pics of some frosty dank I'm picking up tonight.