Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No name Australian pick up...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ScotchnCoke, Sep 11, 2013.

1. #1 ScotchnCoke, Sep 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2013
    Hey blades, I recently took a long T break (4 months, for personal reasons) and I pretty much lost contact with my connect...after a day of searching and almost giving up I ran into an old colleague and he was happy to hook me up @ 50 a Q... What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Id say thats a nice thing to come back to lol

3. Looks good, What part of oz you from?

4. 50 a Q is pretty decent if it looks like that. What's it smoke like?

How are those Asus tablet/keyboard things anyway?

5. I'm from Melbourne... It smokes pretty damn good

The Asus Transformer is pretty awesome, I got given it to me for work and I pretty much use it for everything now.

6. That's the 700T model by the looks of the colour, I've been looking at tablets lately for something to use on the lounge/in bed that's why I asked.

Bud looks nice and maroon-ish, different you know what I mean?

Yeah it is a 700T... I used to use an Ipad at home until my boss handed me this thing, having the keyboard with it's own battery and USB port is seriously a godsend once you start using it... Plus when you hop into bed all you have to do is slide a button and it becomes a tablet.

Yeah it's different... which isn't a bad thing at all :)

8. Nice bud, nice bong, nice tablet, killing it mate