no mpre ron paul on news and politics ( youtube)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dealwithit, Aug 23, 2011.

1. along with alex jones, whats up with news and politics? :(

2. Alex jones is a fear mongering idoit

3. thanks for the insightful post, you are a great member to this community!

4. And you smear people without any evidence, go figure? :rolleyes:

5. Just because he didn't provide any evidence doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UebEM8daL-0]YouTube - Alex Jones- The Russians are gonna nuke us - Y2K Broadcast - YouTube[/ame]

6. You need evidence that Alex Jones is a fear monger???

Look at his list of movie titles. You'd think that USA 2011 was Nazi Germany.

Constantly predicting false flags that don't happen. Constantly predicting a declaration of Martial Law. Predicting Bush cancelling the elections of 2008 and putting dissenters into FEMA camps.

And these are just a few examples.

But then, nobody ever thinks the person who promotes fears they chose to agree with is a "fear monger".

Fox News viewers don't think Glenn Beck is a fear monger, they think he is a visionary, a lone voice of reason in an scary world.

MSNBC/Ed Schultz same thing.

Paulites just chose to worship at the house of Jones. He stokes fears that Paulites chose to be fearful of.

7. i agree with your post except for that comment..

you can't lump all RP supporters as Alex Jones nut jobs..

i don't recall Paul ever talking about cancelling elections of fema camps or whatever..

8. so i guess no one cares about the THREAD TOPIC

9. Well if your thread was a little more thought out than a couple of fragmented sentences, maybe there would be more to talk about.

10. "my" thread, not yours. stick to the topic.more to talk about? you guys didnt talk about it.

11. I noticed that too but it's to be expected. It was a bunch of Libya propaganda last I looked. YouTube isn't what it used to be...

12. Well I figured out that there was a news and politics section on Youtube, and that Ron Paul and Alex Jones don't appear on it that much anymore.

If you said something like that instead of "no more ron paul on news and politics" it might have made more sense.

And I don't understand how Alex Jones is NOT a fear monger.

13. To me a fear monger is someone who claims some far off "dictator" has nuclear weapons and is a modern day Hitler hell-bent on destroying us (when it's not true).

Alex Jones sitting there saying "NO THEY ARE LYING TO YOU!!!" ... I don't know what you'd call that? A plea monger? :p

14. Haha really I don't know. If it was up to me I'd just put him in his own category called "alex jones"

15. whatever, i still dont see a problem with my post.
    there were so many ronpaul videos(ALOT) now there are none, loooks like it was cleaned up

16. Perhaps it was removed for copyright infringement? Also, Libya seems to be a hot topic, maybe they are focusing on Libya right now.

17. Well he has had a few fox news interviews that have been well.. check his website

18. nope the videos still exist on youtube, just no longer on news and politics main pag3

19. "THEY ARE POISONING YOU!" Lol