No More Weed For me,I'm Moving Now to Alchohol

Discussion in 'General' started by Smooth Criminal, Nov 22, 2011.

1. So where i'm at the past year prices got doubled and their still geting higher.Becouse now ther's lot's of undercover and everybody,and I mean EVERYBODY is getting busted.Nothing is growed over here in Palestine/Israel,it's all imported from Lebanon,India,Jordan,and Eygept.I thought about 2 month's ago,that cop's and undercover will start to lay low rite now from how much they did.But it's the oppesset thier busting more and prices got nearly 65% more expensive.I called 3 dealers and thier all busted.Now i'm moving on to drinking.It's way less expensive and I like it,until something happens over here or something.Just thought I could share some little info.

2. damn you always had some massive amounts of hash to show off lol.

and thats not a bad plan.

3. well, it's better than meth

good luck to you sir

4. ya man,I used to buy hashish,and grow.Used to smoke a shitload.But shit just got slipped down,I've been searching for seed's the last 3 month's and can't find it.But what can I do?I even got money for hash but all the dealers got busted even multiple times.

5. I wish your liver luck, young padawan.

6. Nothing wrong with it

7. #8 Storm Crow, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    And also, good luck to your brain!

Cannabis reverses brain damage from alcohol (news - 2008)
    http://medicalcannabisawareness.myblogsite.com/entry36.html#body

Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens (news – 2010) Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens

Cannabis protects your liver, too!

Cannabinoid CB2 receptors protect against alcoholic liver disease by regulating kupffer cell polarization in mice. (abst – 2011) THC activate both CB1 and CB2 receptors) Cannabinoid CB2 receptors protect against alcohol... [Hepatology. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

And your country is being short-sighted!

Popular intoxicants: what lessons can be learned from the last 40 years of alcohol and cannabis regulation? (abst – 2011) Popular intoxicants: what lessons can be l... [J Psychopharmacol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

And gangsta- alcohol kills- my own Mother was an example! (I have already out-lived her and am far healthier!) How many will drink themselves to death this year?

How can alcohol be blamed for 100,000 deaths each year?

* 5% of all deaths from diseases of the circulatory system are attributed to alcohol.
    * 15% of all deaths from diseases of the respiratory system are attributed to alcohol.
    * 30% of all deaths from accidents caused by fire and flames are attributed to alcohol.
    * 30% of all accidental drownings are attributed to alcohol.
    * 30% of all suicides are attributed to alcohol.
    * 40% of all deaths due to accidental falls are attributed to alcohol.
    * 45% of all deaths in automobile accidents are attributed to alcohol.
    * 60% of all homicides are attributed to alcohol.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_alcohol_related_deaths_occur_each_year#ixzz1eSeS0OW6

Cannabis only kills if a bale of it drops on your head! And all you will attack is a bag of Cheetos!

Granny

8. Damn that's just sad.
    Weed is so much better for you than alcohol yet they choose to bust people for weed. Pissin' me off!
    I could not drink like I smoke weed, fuck that!

9. When I read the title of this thread, I was about to post a link to saferchoice.org. (A website I sincerely wish more government and law enforcement officials would view.)

But given your reasons, I suppose alcohol is a viable legal alternative to the kind herb. Remember that it is chemically addictive and toxic, so respect it.

Peace.

10. Guy's I ain't happy that I moved on the alcohol,but it's all I got so far,I can't even find hashish these day's even when I got the money for it.If your where living in my country and where in my situation you would do the same thing.I ain't happy or exited for any of this,I don't know about you but I need to find a way to get brains.

11. [quote name='"d4rkw0lf2k7"']Alcaholic![/quote]

No I'm a drunk . I dont have a problem because there's always beer in my fridge

12. i wish i could be a drunk, my stomach wont let me :(

13. Okay bro maybe if you can't toke then just be SOBER? I have an alcohol problem and let me tell you it doesn't take long to develop one. Ethanol which is what your body turns booze into is physically addicting and poisonous. Watch the movie Leaving Las Vegas and tell me if that's how you want to die.

14. Smurf, you are lucky! You won't be tempted!

If it weren't for cannabis, I'd be like my Mom- an alcoholic pill-popper and likely dead by now!

What a waste that would have been! Thank heaven for cannabis!

Granny

15. Dont they grow a shit load of poppy pods by you? Sounds like a win to me :smoke:

16. Thank heaven for you choosing cannabis :) and being healthy!!! I love you granny :smoke:

17. Shit at least its legal. But she will come around she always does.

18. yeah that sucks...moving on from the safer though illegal method of intoxication...to the poisonous, deadly and addictive legal substance.

unfortunately, i'm in the same boat. cant smoke weed. gotta drink instead. i can already feel the addiction comin on, prolly didnt help that my moms was a crazy alcoholic. oh well. til weed is legal...bottoms up! hopefully i dont die.