No more weed,can I get high off stem collection?

Discussion in 'General' started by TokingDaily420, Feb 16, 2012.

1. You got a headache, but it wasn't from the stems. There is no evidence smoking stems would cause a headache. You got a headache from something else, unfortunately.

And @keanu reeves, go for it. But don't have your intentions be to prove stems cause a headache, because thats not how an experiment works in science. You can't have any bias, you have to smoke and see what the results are without telling yourself you're going to get a headache.

2. lol as i was smoking it i saw the cherried bowl and I thought to myself, im pretty much smoking wood -_-

3. Yay my buddys coming over and hes probably gonna get a sack:hello:

4. A sack of stems or a sack of bud?

Jk lol.

5. smoke that black gold mannnnn .. its a life saver, but taste like shit :bongin:

6. glad it worked out for you bro!!! if it matters i dont get a headach either:hello: :bongin:

7. #107 rain dancer, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
    The only thing that's a myth in this thread is you Jesus. You can be in denial all you want. There is no evidence smoking stems wouldn't cause a headache. Ah, logic. The antithesis to....Jesus.

And by the way, I've never had headaches in my life, nor had I heard of any myth. I always warned others to be careful because of my own experience. Only time I've heard the word myth applied to this reality is this thread but whatever, enjoy your stems. Gonna go smoke bud. Peace.

Edit: op put yours stems in some liquor overnight and let them soak. Taken fom another site:

If you take it orally, you could be in for quite a ride. The liver metabolizes THC into 11-OH-*9-THC, a compound three times more psychoactive. Oral cannabis is a powerful, almost psychedelic experience, very uncomfortable if you're not expecting it. The effects are slower to come on (1 to 2 hours) and last considerably longer (around 4 hours).

8. Denial about what? What the hell are you talking about? Stems don't cause headaches, if they did, there would be evidence to support it. It's a myth that I've heard for years, and it simply isn't true.

Definition of a myth: a person or thing having only an imaginary or unverifiable existence.

Stems (the thing) causing headaches is imaginary and unverifiable. Had there been evidence of stems causing headaches, it would be verifiable; but it isn't.

You got a headache from something else, not from stems.

9. tell em

10. I smoked two bowls and got stoned. Did not get a headache. On the stoned scale, about a 3... I have smoked around 10 bowls of stems in my life. Not once getting a headache.

Only headache I've gotten from smoking marijuana is because I hit my head on the floor from passing out.

Just to poke and prod Jesus; i find it funny your the one saying there is lack of evidence haha

11. yea i havent had a headache from stems BUT had headaches when accidentally smoked seeds.....yuckk!

12. make you some green dragon

13. i have also smoked stems without receiving a headache. also i dont know if this is relative, but i once smoked a bowl of bud (no stems) and i got a pounding headache on the sides and front of my head. the whole time i was thinking if this is what stem smokers talked about when smoking stems, but i hadnt smoked stems. there has to be some other variable involved that makes people smoking stems more prone to headaches, but this variable can also have a minimal chance of causing headaches in regular weed smoking.

14. Jesus Christ, historically, was a real man. He is mentioned in non-Christian texts, as well as anti-Christian texts around the time of his death. He was witnessed by thousands, his existence isn't made up. Most critical historians agree that Jesus existed and regard events such as his baptism and his crucifixion as historical. In antiquity, the existence of Jesus was never denied, even by those who opposed Christianity. Only a very small number of modern scholars argue that Jesus never existed, that view is a distinct minority and most scholars consider theories that Jesus' existence was a Christian invention as implausible.

Is he actually God? Are the things he did in the Bible true, like cure people? That's all speculation. I don't really believe any of thats true, because if I did, well then I'd have to believe he was God. A man named Jesus did really exist though.

15. That happend to me once too, dont know why coulda been laced or sooomeshit

16. I take care in seperating my stems before grinding up, and what I can tell you is sometimes...Weed just gives you a headache, simple as that, and it usually is hydration for me, and It seems that way whenever any of my friends complain about headaches too. most of the time.

That being said I'm vaping stems as we speak, haven't had anything for a few days and decided I don't have enough to cook with anyways, why not.

and I'm high as fuck...XD

vaping at about 390, It's definitely a weaker than normal buds but it's not really any different than normal for me.

17. Depends if your stems are from dank buds or not. And if so you still would have to use em for hash, not directly smoking.

18. yeah, you can make a tea from it

19. Men named Jesus exist today

20. Despite what everyone else says, yes you can get high by smoking stems. Theyre weak but they work. Ive never had a headache from smoking stems but it does happen to some people so be aware. Make sure you grind the stems to near powder.

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-