No more weed,can I get high off stem collection?

Discussion in 'General' started by TokingDaily420, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Wells Fargo is making you smoke stems?!?! Fuck them, move your banking to a credit union, much better than a bank....

2. If you smoke the stems alone then we can figure out if that got you high or if the resin got you high. It's going to be hard to figure out what you got high if you put resin on, thats why its best if you just smoke the stems alone first.

Keep smoking the stems.

3. ok, test results must not be altered.

off to bowl #3.

4. Thats weird, two bowls and you haven't felt any high come on? Damn. The stems I smoked were from dank bud and were relatively fresh, maybe yours are older.

5. lollllll i guess i forgot to mention, im decently stoned right now.

packing bowl #4

6. [quote name='"TokingDaily420"']
    Since you anticipate the headache so bad you feel like your getting one....right?[/quote]

No lol, I wasn't expecting a headache at all. I was on my friends roof hanging christmas lights. That Jesus guy is just talking out of his ass to make himself look right..

7. k so me and my friends use the high scale, 1-10, to see where were at. ''Yo scale of 1 to 10...'' and each bowl gets me up .5 on the scale, so its kind of a bitch but worth it i guess

8. You could have easily got a headache from being outside in the cold, I doubt smoking stems was the cause of your headache.

And as I have experienced, and as Tokin has demonstrated, he feels stoned and has no headache.

How exactly do you feel? Stoned, and no headache?

9. #69 TokingDaily420, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    Trip Out: I just realized All of Our join dates are Dec 2011

and another dudes is dec 2010

10. lightly to moderately stoned, no sign of headaches whatsoever. AND I just got the munchies!

11. bowl #4 to be toked in T-10...

12. Phase 2 complete: test subject consumed stems, feels stoned with no headache.

Phase 3 complete: the results prove stems do not cause headaches. In-fact, smoking stems has proved to make subjects stoned.

13. should i smoke another bowl..

14. Yess. Keep going till the end!!!

15. I as well have a stem collection. I ran out of bud 10 days ago but still toking daily and able to get high without any headache. iGotBaked.

16. theres this dumb mexican bitch on facebook that posts the stupidest statuses that piss me off. look what she wrote this time lollolol it made me laugh. And she didnt get hacked btw

Yo Mami Livni
    I love licking my boyfriends nose :`)

her name is yo mami livni

17. Lmao wtf bitch is crazy. Keep smoking, you're definitely high.

18. oh btw that ''dumb mexican bitch comment''....im not racist shes jjust mexican,and a dumb bitch...i no want no problems lol

19. You're on your 5th bowl of stems now? How do you feel?

20. how do you feel? I feel fine!!

How do you feel? I feel fine!!

How do you feel? I feel fine!!

There is no condemnation in my heeaart.

Therefore now, no condemnation, therefore now, no condemnation

Therefore now, no condemnation, there is no condemnation in my heart.

That made us sing that shit everymorning when i got sent away to rehab by my mom back at 16 yrs old. Lol im high :)