No more stash: c'est fini!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Corto Malteze, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Well, that's it boys and girls! I just finished the last of my 2008 harvest (10 ounces). :(. Oh well, it'll give my lungs a good rest. The first days are gonna be soooo hard. Being far away from my old home town and friends, I won't be tempted to buy some so I'll just have to wait... It was nice to smoke every day from my own. More sex, guitar and Halo3 are on the program. How do you guys hold off? Peace!

2. 10 ounces since last harvest? Man, that's chronic :p

Sounds like a long dry summer. Is there a way you can pull off a fast crop to tide you over until the fall?

3. lol!

I think it was more like 8 ounces. But it was a daily thing until this morning haha! I have friends who sell good hash so if I can't stand it, I'll get some from my buddies. It's gonna be a long Summer. I feel better once the plants are in soil and I can smoke the tops or small leaves.

No autos on my seed list. The GGs should be ready by end August so it's alright. I hope I get a few pounds this Summer/Fall.

Take care Oldskool!

4. I ran out of my measly yield at the end of November, then wen through the hash, butter, and milk made from the left overs mid December. After that , I only made it about three weeks before breaking down and actually paying (ewww) for some.

Going cold turkey from March until August would be one depressing exercise in self control for yours truly.

Good luck to you Corto!

5. #5 OldSkool1010, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2009
    I don't want to boast, but I've got six jars in the fridge, six more still being burped and I have the last of my powerskunk to jar up today. In the yard I have 3 Blueberry X Ice and 2 AnnieIce that are 50 days into flower.:hello:

After those, I'll be done until I start seed for my winter garden.

I guess maybe I did want to boast a little. :devious:

6. That's BRUTAL. Will you take a long break or go see what you can scratch up from the local street urchins? Dry spells for me are a thing of the past...the distant past. Let me know if sobriety holds any upsides...I may try it one day...in the future...the distant future:p

7. You're killing me Oldskool :eek:!!! I'll be fine truly. I often stop smoking for several months. Now that the winter's past, I'm alright. My friends sometimes have good/very good hash (sometimes it's like smoking tyres :mad: so I don't buy it). But usually just growing soothes my nerves and makes it an incredible moment when the buds arein my hands at harvest. Thanks for the support everybody! I hope I get enough for a few years next Fall. With what I learned here it should work!!!:hello:

Peace

8. Sometimes I think it might actually be easier on the old nerves to lay off a bit during the "on" season. Last year the shit in my pipe had me thinking every passenger plane in this sky was after me!:laughing:

9. #9 champloo, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2009
    Ahhhhh nooo, that sucks balls man. Its okay though, i didnt even have a harvest from last year:rolleyes:. Ive been buying it all along.

Just double it up this year and youll have enough:D.

I sure hope i get somethin this year lol.

Ive only got 10 diesel ryder seeds (so theyre gonna be small yield) and 5 thai super skunk and one femmed super skunk. But then i got tons of bagseed.

They kind of harvest late (especially the thai). But if i got to chop a little early its cool (i like that high better anyway). I just hope they arent tooo immature.

Well good luck on your soberness! I am as of now. Haha wish i had a xbox 360:p.

Are you from the states? You speak perfect english.

edit: I forgot about clones heh. But i dont got anywhere indoor to care for um till they root. Any advice on cloning outside?

Id think since they dont need light at first, maybe like under a bush or somewhere nice and safe where nothing can blow um over or eat um or anything. Lol sorry for going so off subject. My mind just wondered, must be cause im soo soooberr lol.

10. Thanks man. I'll be cool. Good luck with the grow. I never used clones. I lived in the Us a few years back. Thanks for stopping in every one.

11. You can do it Corto, if you're only running through 10 ounces in that time period it shouldn't be anything to stop for a few months, maybe throw out a couple AutoFlowering strains to tide you over if you feel you won't be able to make the stretch.

12. C'est fini - quel dommage
    When facing a long dry spell I usually break down and support my local dealer, usually? No, always.

13. last night was the first night in a long time ive been dry. i chould not sleep :(. i hope to be like old pork one day and never run out ever again! you sound like you will be fine Op. I guess some of us take it harder then others.

14. You're right Moosehead, I just got back, hehe! Et voila!

15. That Sucks man, i ran out of my last years a while ago. and now i just get cheap stuff off my friend. But im looking forward to your grow journal this year. :hello:

16. Thanks man! I'll be there.:wave:

17. Cela est triste!

:(

18. #18 Corto Malteze, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    Oui oui oui. Salut!