Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No More Paranoia/anxiety.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UK Warrior, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Hi everyone, a little background on me- Whilst still at school, a lot of my friends toked, but they made their joints very strong (to me at least), and 3-4 puffs would make me suupppeer high, if I had five or 6, I would not be able to walk, and vomit for around 3 hours, embarrassingly down myself.

During this time, my thoughts raced, heart pounded, and I thought everyone was talking/ planning against me. Suffice to say, I gave up, and unfortunately became addicted to Opiates and alcohol.

Fast forward to now- i smoked a few hits on a extremely weak joint, and really enjoyed the effects!

My question is, should I continue to roll this weakly? I could get about 15+ out of an eighth, and this makes me nice and mellow, but not panicky..

I was wondering, what causes me to have such a strong reaction to weed? I guess some people would be jelous to get so much effect from so little money, but can be a bit embarrassing when friends are smoking fat ones, and there is me with a pencil.

Thanks in advance, Conan.

2. Just smoke whatever the amount you are comfortable with...You are new to cannabis so you just don't need much to get yourself to a comfortable level...Just smoke the amount you want and don't oversmoke so you feel shitty.

3.  I had a friend like this....same things...could smoke maybe a puff...She said she was allergic to it...and I suppose she knew what she was talking about, as she was in school for pharmacology.

4. that's like saying I drink a whole bottle of moonshine because everyone else does. smoke however much you want! I will only pack bowls anymore because ill take ONE OR TWO tokes and put it down for a while. not everyone has such a high tolerance.

5. I guess my tolerance is very low to the effects created by cannabis then. It is a shame I live in the UK, as I would love to try a strain high in CBD, as I have heard this has great anti-anxiety properties, which is a problem I suffer with. 

I have looked at the synthetic cannabinoids (don't worry, not going to touch), and reading overdose reports they are exactly the same as what used to happen to me. Maybe I am super-sensitive, but I will look at it as a positive, much cheaper, and less lung damage :).

6. No offense but you are a trip. If i switched over to what you switched over to, I would be dead or on skid row as a derelic or something. Wow. Anyway, if you can get to a med state, you will get the type of weed that you want. California has a shit ton of house weed (weaker, more mellow high). They practically give it away over here in the dispensaries even if you come in to browse around and dont buy anything. I saw a vid of a dispensary over here that had like about 5 pounds of house weed and a budtender was sitten there rolling up joints 1 by 1. Probably cost them no more than 200 bucks for the 5 pounds. The budtender said that the weed may go bad before they get rid of it all. So they decided to start giving away like 2 house joints with any purchase. Good luck to you.

And by the way, I'm kinda jealous of people that have your tolerance. I could save so much money and time if I could tolerate house weed for the rest of my life.

7. You should buy a one hitter. They are cheap and save weed and are easy when it comes to getting the amount you want. I think smoking a whole one-hitter would be nice for you. And a whole one hitter is waaay less weed than even a smaller joint. But still gets you higher

8. By a spoon so you don't feel like you have to smoke an entire joint

9. I don't like to get blasted. I like a nice smooth mellow buzz. There's no shame in letting the joint pass you by when you're at a level you enjoy.
    When my stomach is full I stop eating. When my head is right I stop smoking. No difference.

10. I will have to look into one-hitters, not really seen these over here but sound interesting. 

And William foster, What is a trip? If it means a mess, you are correct, I was in a bad way for a long period of my life, but no longer :).