Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No more munchies.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brink, Oct 12, 2010.

1. When I first started smoking, i'll admit, I didn't like to eat. I have no clue why but I had to smoke about 4 or 5 times before I ever got the munchies. Now that its been a year since I started smoking I've lost my will to eat again. I'm not saying that I don't want to eat but I no longer have the craving when I'm high.
    Has this happened to anyone else? Did it go away?

2. I cant eat enough when im baked, i go to the diner and get some disco fries and a milkshake wit my buds :D

3. Munchies are great. But I can understand where you are coming from. Just sometimes you don't have an appetite. And just because you smoked some weed doesn't mean you gotta lay on the couch with some doritos haha. You should Try smoking before you plan a meal. Then a ciggret after your meal. It's amazing I do it everyday almost

4. i have just found self control and i dont need to get my munch on if i dont want to. Its all in ur head