No more flying with Bud on you...

Discussion in 'General' started by zzxyzz, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Me too!.

In all honesty, how in the hell is this scanner not an invasion of privacy?, why does your whole body need an X ray scan to enter a plane?.

I highly doubt any "Terrorist", is going to fit an AK-47 up his ass, or a stick of liquid dynamite.

What is the purpose?, the purpose is to make our Airports and Planes safer. Does a metal detector and luggage xray not cut it anymore?

Did I sleep and miss September 11th, 2008's "Terrorist" attacks?

Seriously, why change security things at a time right now? Doesnt that seem odd to anyone?

2. Investigators have routinely gotten guns, knives, and mock bombs onto planes since 9/11. There is nothing at all wrong or odd about this device as long as it's only used with consent. You do not HAVE to fly on a plane, so by flying you consent to being searched.

It's a hell of a lot better than being strip searched and having some dude with a glove shove his finger up your ass, and they can legally do that now and have been able to for years.

3. Bringing up a dead thread but what the who, I am finally home to read this stuff :D

Yes, you do NOT, have to fly true. But what if your family member dies in Italy, you need to fly to Italy to settle any remaining debt and settle the funeral arrangements.

You HAVE to fly, and by flying, your Genitals are displayed on a screen. Granted, I am a guy, I really dont care who see's my meat.

But I AM, claiming that this is unfair. If the screen is hidden behind a room, and you just walk through a doorway, that would be cool. But its still embarassing for some people.