No more flying with Bud on you...

Discussion in 'General' started by zzxyzz, Feb 22, 2009.

1. We invaded Iraq to place crucial pipelines and export gas.

Watch Zeitgiest and you will get it, our Government made a plan back in 2001 that they were going to raid Afganistan, then Iraq, and eventually Venezuela.

I heard on the News the other day that US is putting pressure on Jerusalem to use the Amero currency, and operate under a Governmnt similar to ours.

2. zeitgeist has some good info, but i dont base my view of the world on it or any other film.

as far as oil in iraq, it one reason we're there, but with shit on this scale, theres always more than one reason. iraq is as old as old gets and we will never leave there.

3. Half of the "Terrorist" that were involved in the Comocazy crashes, have been spoken to recently about the incidents. All of them had reports of Identity theft

4. Doesn't bother me too much. I wouldn't be dumb enough to try to fly with a few grams on me, anyway.

5. it helped the stock market a bunch too. ;)
    please tell me how bush and his evil hooligans profited 30 billion, i'd love to hear this

6. thats true, a lot of the 'hijackers' are still alive.

one of my many questions is how the hell did a hijacked plane get anywhere near dc.

7. this just means they can laugh hysterically at whoever they want, whenever they want and for as long as they want. i'd like to strap a 12-inch dildo to my johnson when i pass through there just to see if i could get a reaction out of them.

8. Its awesome that the government can use the word terrorist and most people are scared into giving up their rights...

9. yeah thats what happens when people are raised in front of tvs and movie screens. they grow up to believe the shit.

10. So you wouldn't want to take a some on vacation or etc...?

11. Yeah this is obama's fault you stupid canadian, and i mean that in the best possible way

12. I forgot how little say a president has in relationship to national defense!
    Fuck I'm ignorant as shit.
    Hell Obama is just as powerless as you or I, right?

13. he's a puppet, there for our consumption. all presidents are.

14. Nah, bud doesn't have that much of a hold on me where I would risk serious time to transport some.

I'll just look for it when I get to where I'm going.

15. Regardless of your opinions on presidency..
    Presidents still carry a large amount of power.
    And Obama could definitely shut this idea down.

If you think I'm lying you are foolish.

16. Why should he stop it? It's the best idea I've seen yet to make sure people aren't hiding stuff on them.

17. Well yeah he would see this as a perfectly legitimate national defense tool.

18. Total invasion of privacy.

19. hahahaha +rep

20. When was the last time you expected privacy at an airport? Have you flown in the past decade? They make you take your shoes off, throw away liquids, go through metal detectors, random security checks, x-ray your bags... If this is the straw that breaks the camel's back, then I don't know what to say. I guess I'd rather feel confident in my personal safety than whether or not someone is paranoid about the whole thing.