no more crackers, i say!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by uRbAnDieSeL*ATL, Dec 21, 2009.

1. fellow blades, i've finally been given the chance to toss out my cheap, piece of crap plastic cracker now that i won't have any needs for it.

i picked up this pastry paraphernalia earlier and love it! now i won't have to worry about freezing my hands off (as easily) and i can kill em off a lot faster with this canister.

now balloons will only be necessary when i'm walkin out of a show, or through a festie and hear the sound of tanks :p

Attached Files:

2. havnt tried it before. i hear the week after you feel kindof mentally disadvantaged so it doesnt seem like a worthwhile decision

3. excuse my ignorance on the subject matter, but how does this thing work?

4. the cracker attaches to the device where that metal piece sticks out on top, you put that over it and screw it in until nitrous fills the chamber. You can then suck it out of the chamber through the nozzle.

OP, nice pick up. My friend has one of those, I call it "the whippet bong"

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shit this dentist I used to go to put me under nitrous when I was having operations done. Haven't tried it recreationally. I though you went white people.

6. lol, i thought you were talking about white people as well. quite a misleading title

7. haha i suppose the title it quite misleading :p

i'm almost out of chargers, boooo

8. I just use a whip it.... nitrous is oxide is fun and intense thing to do once in awhile but it only last 30 seconds. The whip its are more expensive 1-5$ but if you do not do it that often it should not matter at all really.

9. have fun man, like 3 of my friends just got these, hippy crackheads in the making. haha. shits fun, but dont over do it.

10. Did it a couple times. best time was when i was shitfaced off a night of beer ponging :)hello:) and then it was more of a party favor.
    FUcked up for 30 seconds and then nada. We had a alumnum cracker and a ballon..
    fun stuff though

11. Hey bro have you seen the pic with the canister thats FILLED with some thick black oily sludge? I think thats the best advantage to these, because with a cracker it goes straight to your lungs. oh wait im just a dumbass and didnt use a balloon. either way AWASOME pickup

12. I saw that at my local MR SMOKES for like 25$

13. hey dude.. try sticking a cigarette filter in that plastic tip to collect the bits of metal from the whippits... you'll be surprised how much stuff will get caught up in there and not in your lungs.

14. Womping is sooooooo much fun.

15. sell alot of those at work, i have had 2 people freeze a lung with them so be carefull. i believe the problem is they hold so much, you can put up to 6 whip it's in the larger whippers and maney people just overdo it. its understandable, all i ever sell whip it to is younger kids, 18-19. its just not popular with the older crowd these days.

deffinalty better than an inflator and a ballon though (habit cant say cracker as it is considered a term for illegal use so i cant use it)

16. Where can I get one of these. Also where can I get the cartirages?

17. nope, haven't. care to send me a link/pic?

did you inhale from the cracker itself and not use a balloon?! crazy mofo, hahah i'd never do that. this canister i got now is soooo much better than usin a cracker, once i get goin and whompn out i can easily just put another charger in and wahhlah! it takes too much time to get balloons goin at a good speed

doing immediately, thx! :)

@nick- i'm not sure where to purchase these metal canisters other than online, although there's gotta be some local public stores that have em in stock. the little chargers can be bought online as well, or usually any head shop.

ahhhh.. the perks of working at a coffee shop!

18. I've found whippits have amazing synergy with both beer and bud. Not to mention it's one of those drugs that simply gets better every time you do it, but is easy to quit.

Something I've always wondered though.

Cream chargers are meant to whip cream. Punching Balloons are meant for punching. But what is the legal intended use of a cracker?

19. Balloons are better no matter what way you do it. But yeah I got into nitrous and if there's one thing that has permanently damaged my brain it's whip its. It's fun for a few charges but it can be addicting I've done 30 in a night and at that point you're just retarded

20. good luck blades!