No more cigarettes for me.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kozmic_blues, Jul 11, 2008.

1. So my elderly neighbor recently died and her family gave all her junk away in a free garage sale. One of those things happened to be a full carton of Salem menthol cigarettes.

I don't smoke cigs very often but started again when I got this carton. A little more than halfway through my second pack I've decided to quit because they're nasty and make me feel weird. Cigarettes are just fuckin' nasty and a waste of money. I don't even know what I was thinking going through those two packs. They just make me dizzy and gross-feeling, so I guess I'm going to just give or sell the rest to some friends. Then I'll put the money towards a sack worth really smoking or a nice piece.

What do you guys think of cigs?

2. I wish I would have never started, but I love me a cig. Salems is nasty anyways *****, damn.

3. newports are the bomb.

and i wish i never started either. cause when i try to quit i get seriously depressed, but when i have one i get all better.

i'm pretty sur it's because nicotine and the other chemicals in them fuck up your brain chemistry. oh well

4. wish i never started to made it a day last week without them on the patch and i wanted to kill myself.

5. Yeah these Salems are pretty damn gross.

Sounds like it sucks getting hooked on 'em, so I guess it's good I stop now.

6. "...smoke cigarettes till the day she dies...."

7. I used to never smoke ciggs, but recently i started.
    When i smoke a cig i get like high, its pretty crazy and awesome haha
    Its the nicotine that makes you feel that way right?

8. Correctamungo. Plus, smoking a cig post bowl gets you higher. Another plus heh.

9. Fuck yeah, im going to get a new pack of newports today :D

10. I enjoy smoking but lately I got bored with it, so I stopped buying and eventually stopped smoking. Took up jogging and working out some instead, no hardcore weight lifting, just regular workout. I´ve even cut back on smoking weed as well, and got me some more money to spend on random shit lol.

11. I haven't had a cig in 24 hrs, heres is to another 24.

12. my opioion on cigs was I hated people that smoked them when I was younger and then I ended up starting. Yet I do have a goal it is no more cigs or alcohol by the 1st of Oct. Currently i got my self down to half a pack or less a day. At one point i was at 2 packs a day.

13. I usually smoke cigs only when I blaze, not into them that much.

14. nothings better after a nice meal then a nice cigarette.

15. Well I can see why you felt disgusted after smoking, you were smoking salems.
    Also there is a big difference between menthol cigs and regular cigs, taste wise.
    If you want a good menthol cig, try kools or newports.

16. I've probably smoked around 20-30 cigarettes in my life, and I regret every single one.

17. idk man,

i was late to work today. . so i didnt get to have my usual cigarette in the morning when i wake up

and about four or five hours later i started getting snappy and irritable.
    like i was ready to just snap on someone no matter how trvial it was

then i realized its cuz im cranky, and i havent had any nicotine so thats probably why

so i guess aside from the addiction and chemical dependancy, they're pretty sweet

18. fuck yeah man that's where it's at right after a nice bowl...or two...

..or three, four, five, six!!!!!!

19. nothing goes better with a spliff then a couple pinches of bali shag