Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No more bud? It can't be true.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by spacebar, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Anyone here from CT? More specifically, Hamden? For the first time ever (and I never thought I would make a post like this) I can't find the trees.

I know I can't ask for hookups publicly here, but is anyone else having this problem? All I want to know is that it still exists here. I am starting to loose hope, and I pretty much ran outa places to look...

2. You just have to start talking to new people. Same thing is happening to me where I am, but people here are telling me the bud is dank here and I just can't find it. Spread your wings, and go to a headshop and ask aorund.

3. #3 sifika, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    You just can't find it?? there's bud EVERYWHERE.

Talk to more people that burn or just ask friends of friends for their connects.

4. ct is fruitful right now dude....

5. ya it is quite fruitful right now, i can go get some heads from 3 diff people right now if i wanted to and also could wait till later and get some unreal AK-47 and Skunk. just need to broaden your search and start asking everyone in towns around you too. its all about networking

6. yes its true. i heard that they(the DEA) completely irradicated MJ from the town of Hamdem, CT. And they made a firm commitment to keep this town dry of ALL drugs and make this town the staging ground for the new war on drugs.