Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

no money, no blaze

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blazenjosh, Jan 16, 2009.

1. i love puffing mary but lately i have been running low on cash. A sad reality, i wish i had a little more money but i dont. i have made my decision to save money and to only buy 8ths. i have a job to provide me with money but i also have responsibilities like paying my monthly bills. I will start saving 30 bucks each check i get, so on the second check i will have money to get my herb. i wont be blazing it unless someone invites me. :(
    have any of you been through this situation? any tips on getting a little extra cash?

2. sell uneeded stuff.
    i sold my 3 month old 46" samsung lcd...we all have to sacrafice.

:cool:

3. I'm completely broke, but that's because I'm on disability and have a fixed income and had to get ~$700 worth of books this semester :mad: I ran outta bud last night, oh well. Just gotta wait til like Tuesday to get some. If you have trouble going a weekend without smoking, you have a problem

4. on rare occasions i run out of weed, but when i do my friends burn me up because i burn them up. we dont keep track and we never throw down money. we just burn and have a good time. money aint a problem . maybe ur friends will burn u up. just tell them ur hurtin now but u will burn them up when u get some bud.

5. more like 2 weeks, but o well

6. tried to do some chores for your neighbors or something like offer to mow their lawn, etc.

7. a weekend, 2 weeks, a year, whatever the length of time may be. smoking pot is not a necessity like paying the bills, so if you can't afford it, you can't afford it. either increase your income, or reduce your expenses, or don't smoke. that's about all there is to it

8. sell shit in eBay, craigs list if you're in a bind.

But really the best thing to do is only spend money on weed if you can justify it. Cut back to smoke less often if you can't afford every day. Maybe do every weekend or everyother day. Every third day or something if that's all you can afford. Marijuana should be recreational, not a necesisity.

9. ebay, craigslist. are all your friends... buy/sell... go buy from yard sales and resale on the net. it works thats how i buy all my bud

10. thats crazy we posted tht at the same time

11. my friend is going through the same shit and his new name now is LEECH MOOCH:D

12. IF u need cash. deal or grow. Pretty easy jobs right there bro. Will make u shit loads of money if your good.

13. middle man! find like 3 friends who all want 8ths or something. add 5 or 10 bucks onto it and tell them thats the price then buy it all in bulk. me and my friend would get quarters for 20 bucks sometimes through doing that. 10 a piece for a quarter is a fucking sick price! then you can just sell a bit or do the same thing again to keep doing it.

14. Take a break and save money for a while. I am currently on a break until April 20th when I will have a volcano!! Hell yeah vaporizer ftw!

15. yup a break sounds great, although i came off of one a week ago. A month without toking because i had to leave out of the states. ill have a sweet 8th in 2 weeks:smoking:

16. my tip

save a g till ur next pickup just to make sure in an emergency you need bud!!:p:p:wave:

17. I would have to suggest growing. You can deal to make extra cash. You will always have a supply. A friend of mine wants to go halvies on White Widow and Diesle.

18. i love doin that...get 3 ppl to pay $60 each for an eigth, $180 can buy you a half, you got yourself a free eigth!!