No maxibloom in Australia!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by reggie1387, Mar 6, 2020.

1. As the title says guys there is no maxibloom in Australia atm. I have msg every store/online shop I could find in Aus and all are out of stock and no idea when it will be in stock. I’m week 6 of flowering in my %100 perlite hempys. They are MSNL black domino strain an Indica that flowers 8-10 weeks apparently. I have enough maxibloom for maybe 2x more batches of nutes then I’m out. I received this reply email (pic) from a reputable seller and it don’t look good. I’m even struggling to find flora bloom!

what am I going to do? Postage from overseas is always stupidly high. So I’m wondering what else is a good nutrient I can change to ? (preferably dry) need some help asap!

2B853B26-572D-40D7-B146-AD0E35DBE3CE.png

2. You could build a rich organic soil and lose all those chemical nutes.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Probably cause its made in china

• Like Like x 3
  4. It probably is made in China just like most things these days but I still need it tho lol

has many people used masterblend 4-18-38? Looking online last night some were getting good results and like using it cause they could change the npk for different stages of their grow
    DB9E9E22-6461-4DD8-85A2-0FCCF35BB9BC.png

5. You can always get ILGM to sell you their expensive powdered nutes if you can’t find anything in country. I know Bergman gets a lot of repeat business from W. Oz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. First toilet paper and now Maxibloom. What the hell is happening down under?

7. Australia seems to be losing there mind it seems