no matter what happens.

Discussion in 'General' started by Wizards, Jan 8, 2013.

1. know you are loved, know that someone cares for you. know that someone depends on you to breath, know that you may be the world to one person.

keep in mind how short life is and try to walk outside with a positive attitude

i have a challenge for you.

see if you can keep negative thoughts out of your head and just keep thinking positively for one day, and see how much your perception changes.

look at the clouds in the sky, and don't ever wonder why.

2. Nice vibes, man. Nobody depends on me but I'm still digging this.

3. well just think about it man,, how many lives would be affected if you weren't there.

4. That's a tough challenge... but I'll give it a try.

5. yay post back with results?

you may or may not choose to take part in marijuana with these positive thoughts (;:smoking:

6. If anyone depends on me in that capacity they are doomed.:cool:

7. I wake up praisin god everyday!
    I wanna smoke some weed and roll me a j!
    Thank you jesus!
    Thank you lord!
    For lettin me live another day!

8. Someone please be a cool motherfucker and post the gospel weed song by bizarre i would but i cant.Its the most uplifting weedsong ever you wont regret it.

9. Strong post wizard.

10. love all you blades. :smoking:

11. Respect.

More people need this attitude.

12. let's keep the love going!

13. sending much love your way homie

14. Why? Not to be annoying, just curious on your reasoning for this.

15. I've found that one of the best things for breeding positive thoughts is patience. All day long I see other people overcome with negative thoughts that lead to outward negativeness like rudeness, all because of a lack of patience.

16. good post Wizards you never know what kind of impact you really have on the world. even if you dont save the world you might motivate someone who does!

17. OP that was a great post. Gave me the chills. Ill give the challenge a go at it

18. Thank You

19. if you look at the clouds every day. and wonder if it's ever going to change, it never will.

20. it really is all in the mind though, hell is psychological. as is heaven.