Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

no marijuana in vermont?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lemmas, Apr 30, 2017.

1. i just moved back here and don't know too many people around anymore. the only guy i knew from before has been out for a few weeks. i have glaucoma and it helps with eye pressure, but i don't have insurance to get a card. this kinda sucks

2. Confused...Insurance for MMJ...Not that I am aware of?
    Glaucoma...Not listed as a MMJ allowable condition?
    What's up with this?

3. no insurance to see a doctor in general, although glaucoma is an allowed condition

4. ..Now I get the Insurance part...Shame it is!
    I did look at the Vermont Law though...
    Looks like a good loophole for you:)
    In Nevada, I fell under the Chronic Pain Loophole
    See area that I made Bold and underlined

Hope you find something soon!:D

• Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
    • Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
    • Multiple sclerosis (MS)
    • the treatment of these conditions if the disease or the treatment results in severe, persistent, and intractable symptoms
    Or a disease, medical condition, or its treatment that is chronic, debilitating and produces severe, persistent, and one or more of the following intractable symptoms:

• Cachexia (wasting syndrome)
    • Severe pain
    • Nausea
    • Seizures