No mans sky

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by newheights, Aug 10, 2016.

1. I saw the same thing. Plus, idk if my comp can run it but one day i want it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Tbh I've only played it like 5 times, there needs to be something else to do. Even if it's just extra MMO elements

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. the game is hot trash. such a huge world with nothing to do in it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah, after like 3 planets it's all the same shit with a different skin. And the ending is complete BS... It's like Sean Murray giving you the finger for buying his garbage. Seriously, YT the ending scene and you'll want to kill the bastard with a spoon... FUCK YOU SEAN.

• Like Like x 1
  5. steam, amazon, and playstation are giving refunds for this game no matter the amount of time played get a refund you guys

• Like Like x 1
  6. ehhh not really. im seeing a lot of articles popping saying that they arent gonna give a refund to just anybody.

my friend was able to get a full refund, however. so if you dont like the game you should give it a shot.

7. asking for a refund after playing the game is a dick move. you know how many shitty games ive played for less then an hour, yet didnt cry for my money back...tons. shoot if you were playing skyrim on console you were basically screwed.

this is the exact reason i dont preorder anymore. this game was a hype machine

8. The base mechanics of the game are not bad, but the graphics are terrible for $70 and the whole game is basically land, refuel, launch. Needs a lot more work to be worth actual money, I would compare it to the early access game Slime Rancher which is half the price and people still say its too much.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Steam has had to put a warning on this game in their store: "No refund exceptions." First time ever.

This title has stretched past hype into criminal territory.. Being sold on multiple false promises, a fucking law suit should be talked about, never mind refunds.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Being exposed in the first week of release on multiplayer capabilities :laughing:.

They intentionally hyped the game themselves it wasn't just the fan base like a lot of people are saying. "Its a small dev team. What did you expect?" is a BS excuse. This was marketed as a AAA title exclusive not an indie endeavor.