No longer used thread

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by whack-a-mole, Jan 6, 2016.

1. #62 whack-a-mole, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016

2. #65 whack-a-mole, Jan 18, 2016

3. Looking really good in here! I love that pup, he is too cool. I have 3 rescue dogs, all my grow helpers. :smoke:

4. #68 whack-a-mole, Jan 18, 2016

5. #69 CrazyPineApple, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
    Good luck with the new addition to your family. I couldn't imagine having to live without my dogs.

Its truly amazing what a few little cfl's will do. Those look great! [​IMG]

6. Thanks for the kind words. My very near future is going to be madness but I'm looking forward to it.

The Mole Hole

7. #71 whack-a-mole, Jan 21, 2016

8. You're on your way! Plants tent dog and some bud! Live the dream and don't listen to the noise! Ja

9. That's what up brother. Thanks for stopping by!

The Mole Hole

10. #74 whack-a-mole, Jan 25, 2016

11. Ah I remember. I wanted to say that lemon and mint are officially at week 8 since flip.

The Mole Hole

12. Mole, your grow is ASTOUNDING, and makes me happy to know I have not made a mistake with my CFLs. I like them because they make a huge difference when dealing with limited space, provide an ample. I was curious about your setup:

1.) Any chance you could provide instructions for that light screen you built? I could actually have two levels and double my space usage for my grow closet. It looks to be using pvc or cpvc, which I could easily acquire from my Plumber of a brother...he's just as excited for my grows as I am, lol, so he'd probably hook me up.

2.) I'm in love with that Veg/Flower tent. How much did it cost, and where did you find it?

Either way, you keep managing the MoleHole, and I'll keep checking in!

13. love your little buddy lol

14. #78 whack-a-mole, Jan 25, 2016

15. Thanks! He's been a good pup so far