No longer used thread

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by whack-a-mole, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Sorry guys, didn't mean to disappear. Been a hectic month in the worst kind of way.

Since I don't have any pot plants, I'll clue you in on the rest of my garden endeavors. I transplanted 4 of my peppers (Habanero, 2x Jalapeno, Cayenne) and 2 tomatoes (Roma) to containers. My Beefmaster tomato vanished so I germ'd 2 more and planted them in solos w/ Jiffy today. I also have another Cayenne and Habanero in the seedling chamber. Planted the pumpkin in a back corner of the yard. I also built a vertical herb garden and planted in part of it. Namely spinach and a couple of herbs. Keeping a close eye on the weather for the next couple weeks since I have so much going on.

Just thought about this but the 2 plants I harvested a while back were the first 2 plants I've ever grown. Now I'm balls deep in a veggie and herb garden too. Think I'm starting to enjoy this. :smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I had to take a risk. I dug a plant out of the dumpster that has been dead for 3 days (I chopped it last Friday). It still looked alive enough to clone, just wilty. Here's the result.
    [​IMG]
    6 beautiful baby girls resurrected from the dead and perky as ever.

Some time was lost in this craziness, but not a total waste.

Any advice on what growing technique to use with 6 plants? SOG etc?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Have been toying with different ideas. I don't have room for 6 large plants, unfortunately. Wish I did.

I guess I should keep one as mother. I'm not sure how big of a yield to expect from SOG so Idk if that's a good idea or not. Leaning toward staggering them into flower at about 1 every month. That's probably the ticket, actually. That way I'm transitioning into the perpetual. Hmmm...

In case anyone is curious about Bandit, here's a pic. Some things never change...
    [​IMG]

The Mole Hole

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Lol I'm a dummy. I went outside and saw the leaves are starting to turn white on the peppers and tomatoes. I knew nothing about hardening them off before moving them outside. Good thing it's only been 2 days! Moved them onto my back patio. Will have to do it right this time.

The Mole Hole

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh btw this is the herb privacy wall garden thingy I built. Notice the window to my neighbors house in the background. This blocks that when you're sitting down plus lives a double life as a vertical herb garden.

I have herbs and flowers and spinach planted on the left...just 2 garlics on the right atm.

It's not complete but is complete for now. When the season is over, I'm planning to improve it...New interchangeable planters, stain, a strip of lattice.

The lattice is going to be used for my beefmaster tomatoes since they get damn tall.

The Mole Hole

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Nice job hoss!

Southern Stealth Gardens.....Light issues

• Like Like x 1
  7. #290 whack-a-mole, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016

8. #291 whack-a-mole, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    This journal is no longer used

• Like Like x 1