Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Lighter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by quinnphill8, Feb 12, 2009.

1. matches, but becareful and don't inhale the match smoke.

2. Uh...ew?

How hard is it to buy a lighter? Or matches even?

3. I hate using most lighters if they aren't bics. I have tried using the cheap gas station lighters and the flame goes out to easily and they burn the fuck out of my finger because of their skimpy flames.

4. at the grocery store I used to work at we gave out free packs of matches as long as the customer wasn't buying cigarettes at the same time. we'd have given them out free all the time but there's a law here against giving anything free with cigarettes so we had to charge a nickel for them. so it shouldn't be too hard to find some free matches

5. If you are out take two metal knifes on a stove and when they are nice and hot smash you bud between it, lets up a nice line to inhale. Haven't done that in over since my late teens, lol.