No lighter or matches

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by golfguy5, Mar 7, 2009.

1. I just got home for break and realized I don't have a lighter or any matches in my house. Anyone have any ways to solve this conundrum?

2. yes, buy some

• Like Like x 1
  3. Knife hits.

4. Thanks smarty pants. Its like midnight and im not venturing out of the house. My dads asleep on the couch so I cant create fire via the stove.

5. There's no fire involved?
    Obviously then you're shit out of luck.

6. fork, electrical outlet.

7. light bulb....? do those get hot enuff to do anything?

8. hahaha

stove is really your only option. why are you worried about your dad anyway?

9. cigarette lighter in a car. it might not work as well as you might hope, but it will work all the same. hopefully you are lighting a blunt/joint and not a bowl.

10. The cig lighter in your car should work cuz even if it doesnt light the weed, it should atleast get hot to vap the thc therefore still working.

Id say find a candle or something laying around and light it off the stove. If its something small or something it shouldnt make too much smell. Where there is a will, theres a way bud. Good luck.

11. He's probably worried about his dad because he's asleep >_<
    I think you're actually out of luck. Wait until tomorrow, i guess.

12. two sticks, go outside, rub em together for 30mins, it'll be worth it

13. Your parents don't have any lighters, matches, anything what-so-ever lying

around? I am positive they do in the kitchen, how do you light the grill? Also

if you can't use the stove cause of your dad, go use the grill. If none of the

above work, then you are s.o.l.

14. Call in a favor and have a friend bring you a lighter haha.

15. Go over to your neighbors and be like I need a lighter for my birthday cake!! then offer to give them a slice for their hospitality. Light your bud, get the munchies, bake some cake, then give them back their lighter and a piece. A slice, a piece...cake and marijuana have a lot in common.

16. now THATS using your brain!

17. Yeah right in the middle of the night? if you came over my house in the middle of the night asking for a lighter, i'd give you a lighter head by whacking my baseball bat at you.

Light a candle via stove then take some toothpicks and light the end and use it as a lighter.

I've been using this method while smoking by myself, and found out it saves alot of butane in my lighter. Tastes better too.

18. fork/spoon + toaster

19. Situations like this are why i carry flint :D just scratch a knife across the surface and watch the sparks fly.

20. make a vaporizer out of a light bulb and use the stove!