Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No lighter no paper no matches

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tma339, Feb 19, 2011.

1. i have no paper no lighter no matches all i have is a glass pipe and some weed ....HOW CAN I SMOKE ?!?!?!

2. Artificial sunlight and a magnifying glass.

3. Stove + coiled up paper clip = smoke.

4. stove.newspaper.....burn paper then bring outside

5. i have tooth picks a stove a few candles?

6. Do u have a oven?

Get paper towels and twist em into a long wick. Then just heat a burner up till its red hot and light the wick and take a hit. :D

EDIT:

U beat me to it. A tooth pick will work just fine.

7. So.... Light the candle on the stove and smoke with it.... not rocket science:wave:

8. i like this idea

9. Stab an eraser into the other end of it to hold it so it doesnt get hot and burn your hand... a paper clip would spread heat within seconds.

10. Leave home, travel by whatever means you have to nearest gas station, make sure you have about $2, go inside said gas station, purchase lighter, go home, toke.

=] In all seriousness, it sucks having no way to light your herb, you just have to think.

11. i think we can assume the option to go to a gas station and get a lighter is not an option...as for you OP i think the toothpick idea is a good one or a candle which would probably be better if you had a dick-shaped type candle

12. i would but my car is in the shop and its extremly windy out .... and the closest gas station would take about 30 min to run to ...and it closes in 2 minutes...

13. Ah, makes more sense now. I'd go with the paperclip + eraser + stove idea then. It works.

14. thats a good idea i was wondering where i was gonna hold it and how long will it stay hot my girlfriend would be pissed if i smoked in the house...

15. It depends on the temperature you heat it to... But assuming you let it get heated up for a minute or two in the flame of the stove then i would say it would be able to burn the marijuana in ur piece for another 2-3 minutes. Should be enough to burn a bowl if you are speedy about it :smoke:

Try coiling the paper clip into a spiral at one end and then have the eraser on the other end, that way it will have more surface area and you wont be trying to burn a bowl with a skinny little paper clip lol

16. yeah that coil idea is smart..... i have like a newer stove where there isnt a flame it just like heats the surface ... you think it will still work?

17. Yea the heat will still transfer into the paperclip... just make the spiral flat so that it can make contact with the stoves surface... It might work best with that type of stove-top to create the paperclip thing with eraser n everything n then to make sure the spiral (or w/e shape u make it into) is touching to surface of the stove, take a knife and make sure to push it onto the surface so that it has contact.

Im sure you will figure it out.

18. What's your email, I'll send you a lighter.

19. Dude. I think the CANDLE will work best. Just light it on the stove, and be careful not to drip any wax in it.