No lighter, i need help.

Discussion in 'General' started by Pameluh, Feb 24, 2012.

1. So I have everything I need set up. My bong is ready and the bowl is packed but I don't have a lighter. I can't leave the house and theres no matches. I have a stove, but its electric. I'm pissed and I really wanna smoke right now lol, help me.

2. [quote name='"Pameluh"']So I have everything I need set up. My bong is ready and the bowl is packed but I don't have a lighter. I can't leave the house and theres no matches. I have a stove, but its electric. I'm pissed and I really wanna smoke right now lol, help me.[/quote]

Electrical outlets exist for a reason. So do toasters. Shove some paper in a toaster and tadaa. You have fire.

3. Why can't you leave? Have a homie bring one by and smoke em' a bowl. Or if you have someone that lives near you.

4. theres no other option. Any other option will probably result in u burning the house. Either look very good for a lighter or wait untill u get one.

5. matches work.

6. Roll up some paper and let it catch fire on the stove/toaster and quickly use it to light your bowl

7. Make some kind of torch device and light it by the stove :) Don't blame me though if you burn the house down lol.

8. #8 6T6Stang, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    Other than "stick paper in toaster/stove", the only thing I can think of is:
    9V battery and some steel wool.

Don't blame me if you die, etc.

9. Op said he didnt have matches:D soo not sure if srs?

But really, use the tightly twisted up papertowel and toaster or oven/ stove coil trick, that or go find some candles...if you dont have candles, well, your clearly not prepared for disaster and you oughta be preppin not tokin hommie:devious::rolleyes:

10. I thought about that too but I seriously cannot see that being too healthy

11. I mean, that's a little safer than using a toaster/stove indoors. Just take it outside, light your piece of paper, light up, chill.

I prefer to smoke outside anyway.

12. I light bowls with my flame thrower

13. Well I got fire out of this grill lighter thingy.

[​IMG]

14. lol so you have no lighter..except a bigass grill lighter.

15. yeah haha its awkward but it still works, so i dont care :smoke:

16. You need a lighter to light a candle.

17. laser vision bro.

18. If the sun's out...magnifying glass.

19. deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp

20. Grill lighters are the best when you use a tiny little chode spoon, lol