No legalization for NY state again.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by TimJ, Apr 1, 2020.

1. #41 old shol4evr, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 2
  2. Maybe.. Or they could be freeing up cells for new marijuana growers like us? Just having all my lighting taken by these criminal officers in NY state was a huge hit to me. I was only growing for myself. As far as Cuomo, I knew he was NEVER going to legalize recreational marijuana as he has always been 100% against it all along. He just lied to be re-elected. And the city folks are just stupid enough to elect him again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. #43 TimJ, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    Possession of less than two ounces of marijuana is considered a violation, not a crime. I believe it's a misdemeanor for under 7 oz. But, the kicker is grow one plant and it's a felony. And they take all your grow equipment. At least that is what happened to me personally. I need to grow for my MS. Only one strain works for me and NY state doesn't offer green plant matter.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. #44 old shol4evr, Apr 4, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. I just for the life of me don’t get this punishing growers. I think if we ever get a semblance of legal weed in the south, growing will be the new moonshine. The govt just can’t keep their hands out of people’s lives.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Tangie by Nirvana. The phenotype with very little citrus smell works the best. Second place is Critical Mass CBD. Tangie stopped the progression of MS in it's tracks. Since I was busted last august, my MS is much worse. My vision has went from 1.50 to 2.75 reading glasses. Nerve pain is 100% worse. No compassion here in NY state. Just greed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'm pretty sure growing weed is the new moonshine of the south. I was under the impression some of the finest weed in America comes from the eastern smoky mountains.

• Like Like x 2
  8. #48 Burrito Wizard, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    The new MO for politicians at least on the east coast is to push legalization without growing it seems. Their greed is so apparent and it's so obvious they don't care about doing what's right at all but the average sheeple is oblivious or doesn't care and most politicians that have a say value money and good political standing in the eyes of their peers far over doing the right thing. They love talking about "social justice" and cover all nooks and crannies they can imagine but when it comes to growing being a felony with years in prison, conveniently they don't make a peep about that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Politicians are doing the same with hemp in the south. The permits are issued in what’s surely the good old boy system and they regulate it to the max. People who preach freedom and want to regulate gardens are pure hypocrites.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. #51 old shol4evr, Apr 5, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. And I'll gurantee your right as can be
    Us rednecks can grow some good dope

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. LEGALIZE WEED IN NEW YORK ASAP.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. #54 old shol4evr, Apr 22, 2020
    delete

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I concur

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. #56 old shol4evr, Apr 22, 2020
    delete

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Looks like the senate and assembly have reached an agreement to legalize recreation marijuana in NY state this session. More to come as this unfolds.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I knew this was getting close. I hope they don’t punish growers in the process.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I agree dobro49. The poor won't stop growing regardless of what this new law might mean to them. I hope it allows what our boarder state of Mass. has on the books already.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. According to the Wall Street Journal, NYS Senator Liz Krueger (D - 28th District) said lawmakers were finalizing the bill that would:

• Create a new state regulator for cannabis products.
    • Decriminalize the possession of up to three ounces of marijuana.
    • Allow New Yorkers to cultivate marijuana for personal use.
    • NYS will study a new system for determining whether drivers are intoxicated because of marijuana use.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1