No legalization for NY state again.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by TimJ, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Yum Corn Bread

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Cumo will try and bail Biden out by saying the Country needs his Guidance
    Yeah Fuckin Right off a cliff

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. I understand what your saying and agree. I hear Mass. is closing recreational marijuana sales as they claim it is not an essential. But, the liquor store are essential. Really? Our corrupt government deciding for us what crutch is or is not essential. I got a 5 gallon pail of biochar ground in my old #10 meat grinder. It is 1/8" and smaller. I also got a 5 gallon pail of charge going.

• Like Like x 4
  4. #24 old shol4evr, Apr 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ewc,alfalfa,compost,FFJ,nettles and kelp.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 old shol4evr, Apr 2, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. #27 old shol4evr, Apr 2, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  8. LABs too and give her some air and she’ll be fizzing with life

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Imma just stay an outlaw and give them all the finger as hard as I can

• Like Like x 4
  10. I have 2 quarts going right now. Just added the milk tonight so that won't be ready for this batch. I do still have some recharge. I may throw in a tablespoon of that. I run a 2 line air pump.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I charged the char in this batch with
    1/2 cup Sprouted Alfalfa Seeds, blended into a paste
    1/2 cup Banana FFJ
    1 cup Lactobacillus
    1 cup EWC
    1/2 cup Chicken Manure
    1 cup Kelp Meal
    4 gallons of water

in two hours it was ALIVE!! Maybe too alive as my plants stunted for a few weeks and clover refused to grow.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I actually used a bastardized version of your recipe,thanks for posting it. I couldn't remember where my recipe was saved and yours was the last one I remembered seeing. I just used what I had on hand. 3-4 hours bubbling now. The bio-char is on a folded up tarp. about 3' wide and 10'long. It's a little wet still from washing the ash off and grinding it up. Lot's of work. But,nothing better to do today and this is free. 20200401_205147.jpg 20200401_205158.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. #33 old shol4evr, Apr 2, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  14. I understand your method. I have always screened mine through a 1/4 hardware cloth and just mixed in my compost piles. When they finish they run them through my worm bins. Then I build my soil mix for my containers from that. I only did it differently this time because I was bored. Wanted to try charging this way on this batch.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #35 old shol4evr, Apr 2, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I can't believe Cuomo and the law makers added more changes to bail reform in this session. But, no time for legalization.. He claims our state is bankrupt. But, refuses recreational marijuana tax revenue. Is this guy an idiot? He keeps sending our potential tax revenue to Mass.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I heard the NY governor mention marijuana a few mins ago but didn’t catch the context, anything good?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Did not sound good at all, sounds like it is done but did say they have until Jul-Aug to still add more
    I doubt it

• Like Like x 2
  19. I didn't hear anything new. The last I heard it wasn't in this years budget. The man is a complete idiot. He is now sending corona patients to upstate hospitals and at the same time seizing upstate hospitals ventilators for the city. Maybe he has corona himself. This move makes no sense.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Thanks for the replies. I just heard it mentioned and got optimistic there for a sec. I do think that with some jails across the country releasing non violent, in a lot of cases pot prisoners, says a lot for our cause.

• Like Like x 2