no improvement

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hajji28, Jan 26, 2020.

1. #1 Hajji28, Jan 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    I over fed in a previous post I found out and literally every leaf except a select few are just crusting and dying day by day... I let it dry and then I put 5 gallons of water to try to flush the feed I put in there but I feel there is no hope.. she seems to be alive.. but no real progress buds aren’t growing.. hairs are also ember already .... this is like day 20 of flowering ..

suggestions ? Is she a doner?
    I can take constructive criticism I overlooked and fed tablespoon instead of tea spoons on the second week of flowering.

all hopes lost.. help!
    here’s my previous thread for a little more info and suggestions ..
    Better pic was probably one week into flowering ..

Attached Files:

2. I see nitrogen, calcium & Magnesium problem. Usually this would signify an uptake issue if your feeding nutes. The best way and fastest way to deal with this is take the plant out of the pot break off loose soil. Transplant into same size pot but with fresh soil. Simply feed water PhD at 6.2-6.5 add 1 tbsp of molasses per gallon. Let the roots settle in try to give her nitrogen and cal mag after a couple wager &molasses feeds. I would do earthworm castings & organic cal mag. Seems like this strain may not like your nutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. When you say fresh soil do you mean somethings similar to what I’m using (fox farms ocean forest) or regular potting soil?

4. Fox farms ocean forest is a great product I would continue with that. You could also move to the ProMix HP with Mychorrizae which is much less amended And better if your using synthetic nutrients. Your choice really. The purpose here is to take away what the plant doesn’t want and give it what it does and the best way to start is with a new canvas(metaphorically speaking).

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. You don’t think transplanting in this stage is bad do ya... what do you think about reverting back to veg to get some more growth?

6. At this point the plant is already super stressed out. Transplanting is going to add some stress so reverting back is just going to add even more. Your plant hasn’t hermied and don’t want to force it out either. I think the transplant and some fresh soil will do the trick and get her back where she needs to be.