No idea what is wrong

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Bongstothedome, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, this morning i noticed a loop at the base of my stem and got really confused, both ends go down into the soil and are secure, but its green like a stem not white like a root, im sure the root just looped around but you can never be to sure, here are the pics

Attached Files:

2. Very interesting not shure what is this bug probably can be other seeds from the soil u have?What is the soil is it sterilized potting soil ot random soil.Why u don't try carefuly to remoove the soil and see what is there downside?

3. Its more of a problem.its not a bug for sure lol. It is sterilized i bought a bag of seedling mix from the store, im not gunna dig at it, il take a good look while im transplanting but other than that im letting her be

4. Oh I miss writed bug lol :D.I don't think will be a problem dude...But it looks like other seed or plant...

5. That is very strange. Did you stick the seed straight in soil or did you use a paper towel, cup of water etc? Is there a chance you might have put two seeds in there?

6. #6 jb1128, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2013
    NOOOOO leave it alone,I had that happen to two of my seedlings,one I tried to strighten out,the plant lived but got the hell stunted out of it,the other allI did was cover it wth my coco so the root would not dry out and it grew like mad...just cover it with some soil and dont worry about it,it will be fine!!!!!!!!!!

7. Yea im definatly not gunna fuck around with it