Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No hookup threads. What about...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Joedahoe, Jan 2, 2013.

1. [quote name='"Joedahoe"']

Cool. Smoking with the flu is awesome[/quote]

I disagree. I personally don't like smoking while sick.

2. I was afraid. Heard it would make me worse,

Took small puffs

It helped my back pain pretty quick

I hadnt eaten in like 3 days no joke and ate.

And overall has improved my last few sick days.

But to each is own man.

3. i need connects in cali!

4. No.

You dont.

Your in CALI

5. in the delray beach area, anyone have any advice on how to go about asking randoms to find some bud?

6. Ocean county here for another few weeks.

7. anyone in the Pensacola area?

8. That last post shows why we can't have anything nice. :mad:

Damn, I guess that cuts us old fucks out. :cry::cry:

Now it's just me, my sour diesel, purp mr nice, strawberry cough, etc. Hmm, feeling better already. :D :smoke:

9. Tampa Fl. area. North about 20min.

10. Sound idea dude!

11. Whatsup dude? im considering transfering to Tampa Univ. in the fall.. hows the bud down there? and hard to find hookups or nah?

12. And buddy i really cant tell if your serious.. i hope not.

13. :rolleyes: Fixed it for ya. :cool:

:smoke:

14. 850 here and I have met a few blades in the area was pretty straight, was a bit sketchy at first but go public places just be safe.

15. Lol, GC can't stop you from hanging out with these people. Do what you want, just don't make obvious threads that obviously break the rules. Find out if people are close to you and than bring it to email or PM.

16. I'm the scraggly 21 year old with long hair :smoking:

17. I'm in SoCal anyone ekee

18. Fort Myers FL, ATM. The old lady and I are trying to move to at least a medical state if not WA or CO in the next 6 months or so, which would be a releif since my connects fizzled and flaked a few months ago.

19. As far as bud and the flu go, it's my favorite medicine. Helps to forget all the little aches and pains.