Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No hookup threads. What about...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Joedahoe, Jan 2, 2013.

1. [quote name='"Joedahoe"']

I like wonderland and marleys. Heard good things about purple haze.

I decided to go the vape route so now im selling my 7/13 toro shrub. If interested...lol[/quote]

Purple haze is where I'm stopping tomorrow to check them out. I live less than 5 minutes from them. I live super close to a hidden treasure shop. They're good for my small needs. Raw papers, hemp whick, cheap glass

2. Right?

3. Yeah, i like wonderland cause of their bigger selection on glass. And they got papes and blunt wraps i like too. Plus cool miscellaneous stuff like kief boxes

4. VA pickups ;):smoking:

5. in tampa now but i reside in pensacola

6. [quote name='"Joedahoe"']

Yeah, i like wonderland cause of their bigger selection on glass. And they got papes and blunt wraps i like too. Plus cool miscellaneous stuff like kief boxes[/quote]

Yeah I actually got my on-the-go chilling from wonderland a couple weeks ago. It's pretty nice looking. Hits good too

7. I like the beaches

8. yeah unforunately i dont have a car so i only go like once a month but nothing better than burning on the beach then fucking up some shit like a ninja in the water attacking the waves and ish :metal:

9. [quote name='"songz"']Shit if anyone of y'all are sketch the Wtf are you on a weed site for? Shit hit crack.com or something because weed is too calming and non violent type of "drug".

Oregon here[/quote]

Have fun with your ignorance.

10. Haha words right outta my mouth

11. I think he's just saying mj is a peaceful plant which in turn creates peaceful people when smoked.

12. yeah umm idk if this is a good idea i mean seriously if this gets big a cop is going to go on it and use it to get people caught up.

13. You know what they found in Osama bin Laden's house?

14. True...

15. I doubt if someone messages you, says their 20 you meet the first time and its a 43 year old with a thick cop stache you wouldnt be suspicious?

Like i said no weed first time.

16. Repp'n NOVA.

17. Joedahoe I stopped by purple haze today after I got my contacts cause they were near by. Pretty decent selection. Nothing too great. Saw a bubbler ffor 30. Was about to get it but the bowl was offset so figured I can wait on it. It was an older lady there. Not too nice actually. Nonetheless got a glass screen haha
    But the shop was pretty cool. It had a wide selection of records and older music was kinda cool just looking around.

18. Oh yeah i heard the lady there is a miserable skank

19. [quote name='"Joedahoe"']

Oh yeah i heard the lady there is a miserable skank[/quote]

Yeah she was helping someone at the register so I just walked into the back. To look at the glass. And she started screaming foe me to get out. I did back up. And a sign said we id some other crap. But she made me wait till she walked me back there and wasn't really helpful with much at all. But it wasn't too bad.

20. Cool. Smoking with the flu is awesome