No high from grown smoke

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Grower89, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Alrighi guys I grew some white widow from ilgm. I harvested last weekend and they dried for a week in temps 60-72 and the rh 45-50%. been in jars for a few days and it does next to nothing. the mexibrick weed I'm buying gets me higher.. any ideas as to what I did wrong? this is the white widow

[​IMG]

Rolled this bud up last the night smoked, only 2 heads, and when we're done I'm like wtf?

[​IMG]

2. Take a tolerance break and then try it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ehh I'll prolly never take a tolerance break, been taking all day everyday for about 3 years now. but I know this isn't the problem when the shit weed I'm buying gets me stoned compared to what I grew.

4. Actually I guess I took a short one a few weeks ago when my wife decided to quit to pass a drug test. quit for 3 days and started back.

5. Probs never left her long enough

Autoflower420

6. You might have harvested too early. It should still get you high though.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Cannabis doesn't cure below what like, 55% RH....

8. That looks like a perfectly dank and frosty nug? Hmm, strange.

• Like Like x 2
  9. That is strange looks perfect too

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

10. This is what I'm gonna go with. Maybe i dried it to quick or to long, idk. I've been racking my brain and there is nothing else I can think of. I mean you get a buzz. but this bullshit I'm paying 5/g for offa the street is so much better, and the 20/g shit puts it to shame.

11. Here's a couple a few days before harvest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lights flipped to 12/12 on 9/9
    Started flowering on 9/20
    Chopped 11/19

Seeds were popped 7/23

12. Bollocks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Mines coming to a end and when cleaning my room out I snapped a branch so I decided to take it off quick dry and try it. 1st try wasn't all that great now after 4 days of just sitting out on the side it's gone really crispy smells hey like which is weird as its G13 but today smoked 1 and I was hiiiiiiigh as fck fellas haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. You're the one asking questions, not me. It's proven......learn to research.

15. I'm not asking any question just stating the humidity doesn't need to be 50%. Maybe be proven but I'd rather the advice from the average jo who's tried and tested it. Not what some dick head has put in a book etc. You can hang it in your house standard house temp and still get awesome smoking green

16. Hang drying and curing are two different steps. Also, are you aware that a huge portion of information available online on all aspects of growing, comes from your 'average joes' who are kind enough to document their process and results. You don't have to learn all this the hard way. Many others have already done decades of trial and error. A wise man would learn from the errors already made by others, rather than repeating the same mistakes himself.

17. It's not cured yet... Curing takes longer than few days two weeks is perfect.... Also if you take it with the crystals 80/20 cloudy/amber the high is more up regardless of strain and if you take them 80/20 amber/cloudy then it has a more stoned effect.... Someone may have already said this I started reading and stopped....

. Also Mexican brick normally is loaded with cbd's rather than thc this makes for that really heavy stone the brick has, it just doesn't last hardly any THC to back it up.... Maybe your strain is lower cbd count... Just throwing things out there the bud looks Great at least

Hope this helps.... Give it some time to cure out, it's suppose to even make it go up in thc%tiny amounts... Maybe the amount you need

Sure you don't have the growing your own bud doubts... Everyone gets it thinking.... Does this look like dank.... Smell like dank.... Taste like dank.... Feels like dank.... It must be dank.....

Try letting someone else smoke some to see if you just have the doubt lol.... But my guess your not cured yet give a week, the smell and taste will get so much better too... Next guess you took on the early half of done.... The last two weeks is when it packs on THC I've always been told.... But I've never looked that one up so don't hold me to it.... Always let go another week to week and half when you think done and flush it out good then...

Good luck BUDdy!!!

18. Next thing I just started thinking about going back reading your post....

The seed banks have several different qualities... You usually can tell which by the price... So my next question how much per seed was this.... Like the ones fur 8a seed make great bud it just lacks that award stunning quality.... Those normally are btw 15-20 a seed... I've seen some great ones fur 8-12 though don't get me wrong but maybe you just didn't get the right quality bc with all the new smokers they have millions strains fur ppl starting off or they just don't won't something so strong... That probably it if a week more curing doesn't do it and your crystals were at least 50/50

19. She's super frosty. very strange.